9

It was your wedding day! You were so happy when Toya finally proposed to you and you both couldn't wait any longer. You took a day to plan the wedding with your brothers while Toya got to know his children more. Your colleagues help you find the perfect dress and other decor for the wedding.

"Mother you look lovely!" Cat said as she walked into your dressing room. "So do you Cat." You smiled at her.

You happily fixed your hair and your colleagues informed you that everything is ready

Toya on the other hand was a nervousreck. He was practicing his vows and try to stay calm. "Setsuno calm down. Everything will be fine." Nemoto said. "What if she has second thoughts? What if we got separated again?" He asked nervously. "This is nothing like before I found you Setsuno. My sister loves with all her heart. I don't think she'll say no." Kai said to him. "You're right. I'm just overreacting." All the men walked out and Kai along with Hari went to go walk you down the aisle. As the music started Toya couldn't help but stare at you. His eyes full of love and hope. It was like seeing an angel in his eyes. You both said your vows and he kissed you passionately. "ALRIGHT LET'S PARTY!!" Rappa yelled. You and Toya laughed at Rappa. One thing led to the other and soon enough most of the grown ups were drunk. Your children and some other adults took them to their rooms and went to sleep. As everyone was passed out on the floor or where ever you took Toya's hand and took him to the center of the ball room. You both slowed danced and you pecked his cheek. "I missed you so very much when you went away. All I could think was getting you back." You said. He held you closer. "Well I'm here now thanks to you. I also couldn't stop thinking about you. I missed your voice, your touch, everything...but now I get to have all of you for life." He said sweetly. You giggled and you both went to your shared room.

I guess some villains can have a happy ending. I hope you enjoyed this ending! This was inspired by MeariiRiina! So thank you for helping me with the ending.