Chapter 3

Song: Bullets and Octane, Pirates

~in which Y/n meets up with an seemingly unfamiliar friend~

"Agasa open the fucking door." Came the low voice of a very annoyed highschooler.

'First that asshole goes missing, now he won't answer any of my fucking calls or texts! That guy really does have a death wish! He nearly made Ran cry! In fact she probably did after I dropped her off at her house!' Y/n thought angrily.

"A-ah Y/n! I'm coming I'm coming, one second." An older voice sounded from within the house.

'Hnngh, I don't have time for this shit, I need a library and I need one now, and that professor has a better library than me..'

(Y/n's stress relief routine:
1. Exorcise till you drop
2. Read till you drop

In this case he's going for the latter)

Y/n fished around through the rocks by the door before finding a loose one. He threw it aside, exposing a small object that sparkled in the evening light.

'Gotcha bitch~, library here I come!' Y/n thought, snatching the spare key with a slight sparkle in his eyes.

He quickly opened the door and strolled inside, not bothering to announce himself.

'It's not like I need to, it's just Agasa here..'

Making it to the living room Y/n called out to the professor, who seemed as if he were under stress as well. (well tbh Y/n's more annoyed than stressed but still-) "Oi professor! Fork over the key to the library, I know you have it!"

'He started keeping it on himself after I kept on finding it and sitting there for hours. Nearly shit himself one day when he walked in half awake and saw me, and with my looks I probably looked like your average ghost..'

"Y-Y/n!"

'God I hate it when people stutter, please stop.'

"I told you I was coming didn't I?" Agasa said in a slightly panicked tone.

Y/n raised a skeptical eyebrow.

"You were too slow. Besides that doesn't matter right now, just give me the key and I'll-"

Y/n was cut off by a noise behind the couch.

'Oh? What's behind the couch?'

Y/n thought as he crept closer, in case it was an animal so he wouldn't frighten it.

"A-ah Y-Y/n you were probably just hearing things, there's nothing behind the couch!" Agasa said, frantically motioning for him to get away from the piece of furniture.

"When did i say I heard something behind the couch, hm?" Y/n said, inwardly smirking.

'Gotcha~' Y/n thought as he finally peered behind the couch, only to be met with a small kid with large eyes and large glasses to match looking back at him.

'Oh.'

Y/n stiffly stood up and turned to Agasa as the kid came out, finding no point in hiding as he was already found out.