481-500

CHAPTER 481

When Madam Ma came back, it became clear that Huzi was stunned: "I misunderstood, Shanshan was willing to?"

"You stupid boy, making such a big joke, you can scare me." Lin Qinghe gave him a blank look. If Chen Shanshan is unhappy, how embarrassing is this thing?

It seemed that there was some bullying on the old Zhou family's side, and they were both upset.

"I was shocked too." Madam laughed. She went to the old Chen's house without eating anymore and looked for it: "But that's no wonder Huzi, he has never talked about the object. , How do you understand these?"

The girl is naturally embarrassed and willing to talk to him, she must be willing, but she is embarrassed to say, so she deliberately said she was unwilling, but the silly boy went to his heart and almost didn't cry.

Aunt Ma wanted to laugh, Lin Qinghe also smiled: "Auntie, you go back to eat, this kid is a second fool, I am now worried that Shanshan has been with him and found that he is a lack of roots, will you not want him? Up."

"I really don't know." Ma Auntie teased.

Huzi was anxious, and quickly said: "I am not Er Lengzi, I just didn't realize that she was joking with me."

Lin Qinghe and Aunt Ma glanced at each other, they were all happy, and then they went on their own, regardless of him.

Huzi quickly ate breakfast, and then he came to the men's shop to help get everything out of the clothes first. The business in the morning was very ordinary, especially during this time period. Get better slowly.

So Hu Zi came to the women's clothing store to find Chen Shanshan.

Chen Shanshan turned red when he saw him coming, and handed the shop to the female clerk, and then came out.

"Shanshan, you, you...me, me..." Huzi stammered, his face was also black and red, obviously embarrassed.

"What's the matter?" Chen Shanshan looked at him with a smile in his eyes, this silly boy.

"Nothing, I just...I just want to come and see you." Huzi said.

Chen Shanshan turned away: "What's so nice about me."

"Good-looking, especially good-looking." Huzi said.

Now it was Chen Shanshan's turn to blush, and said, "If there is nothing else, please go back to the shop as soon as possible."

Huzi said: "Then I will come over when I am free."

Chen Shanshan said'um'.

In this way, with the acquiescence of the adults, they talked about the object, the object of marriage for the purpose of marriage.

These two people are also very good at confidential work, even if they don't even know about Gangzi.

However, it is strange that Gangzi slept with his brother. Is his brother sick recently? He can laugh out occasionally in the middle of the night dreaming, which is especially oozing.

Gangzi has a very strong relationship with Zhou Guilai, so he complained to Zhou Guilai: "Is my brother entangled in something unclean? I don't know if I should go to the hospital or not!"

"What's wrong?" Zhou Guilai was looking through the photos he had just washed. There were quite a few, dozens of them. He now has four albums in total, all of which are very large, with all the photos in it.

"Forget it before. I could dream and talk in the middle of the night. I didn't hear what I said clearly, but I could still laugh. The laughter was particularly permeating." Gangzi said.