Quotes- Acceptance

Here you guys go, as always let me know what you think and if you got suggestions then leave them in the comments.

“Acceptance doesn’t mean that life gets better; it just means that my way of living life on life’s terms improves.” –Sharon E. Rainey.

“Have a big enough heart to love unconditionally, and a broad enough mind to embrace the differences that make each of us unique.”-D.B. Harrop.

“Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” –Lucille Ball.

“Some people believe holding on and hanging in there are signs of great strength. However, there are times when it takes much more strength to know when to let go and then do it.”-Ann Landers.

“The art of acceptance is the art of making someone who has just done you a small favor wish that he might have done you a greater one.”-Martin Luther King, Jr.

“Acceptance doesn’t mean resignation; it means understanding that something is what it is and that there’s got to be a way through it.” –Michael J. Fox.

“Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” –Lao Tzu.

“I’m not okay, you’re not okay, and that’s okay.” – William Sloane Coffin

“Not everything that is faced can be changed. But nothing can be changed until it is faced.” –James Baldwin.

“Live your life, sing your song. Not full of expectations. Not for the ovations. But for the joy of it.” –Rasheed Ogunlaru.

“I’m not okay, you’re not okay, and that’s okay.” –William Sloane Coffin.

“Because one believes in oneself, one doesn’t try to convince others. Because one is content with oneself, one doesn’t need others’ approval. Because one accepts oneself, the whole world accepts him or her.” –Lao Tzu.

A/n: I hope this was able to help, as always let me know your thoughts, and if you have any suggestions in the comments. Have a great rest of your day/night, ~G.M.~