Quotes- Expections

Again figured this would be a good topic.

"Help others without any reason and give without the expectation of receiving anything in return." –Roy Bennett.

"High achievement always takes place in the framework of high expectation." -Charles F. Kettering.

"Life is an experiment in which you may fail or succeed. Explore more, expect least." –Santosh Kalwar.

“When you stop expecting people to be perfect, you can like them for who they are.” -Donald Miller.

“If you expect nothing from anybody, you’re never disappointed.” -Sylvia Plath.

“I’m not in this world to live up to your expectations and you’re not in this world to live up to mine.” -Bruce Lee.

“Everyone seems to have a clear idea of how other people should lead their lives, but none about his or her own.” -Paulo Coelho.

“I find my life is a lot easier the lower I keep my expectations." -Bill Watterson.

“Expectations were like fine pottery. The harder you held them, the more likely they were to crack.” -Brandon Sanderson.

“You are your own worst enemy. If you can learn to stop expecting impossible perfection, in yourself and others, you may find the happiness that has always eluded you.” -Lisa Kleypas.

"Life is an experiment in which you may fail or succeed. Explore more, expect least." –Santosh Kalwar.

"Anyone who loves in the expectation of being loved in return is wasting their time." -Paulo Coelho.

A/n: Thank you for reading and as always let me know what you think. If you have any suggestions feel free to leave them, have a great rest of your day/night, ~G.M.~