Tattoos

"Wow Audree. I never would have thought to see an actual lionturtle. I'm so excited about traveling now that I can fly like you. The wind in my hair feels so, so goo-" Jamen  felt a weird sensation on her head, arms, and legs. It sort of tickled. Though frightened that she might fall of, she clenched her hands to the glider wings, Audree resting on top.

Then Jamen noticed her body glow. Her face grew shocked as her body seemed to glow brighter than the sun. The light awoke Audree and almost blinded Jamen. Both Jamen and Audree closed their eyes, Jamen almost losing control leaned to the side very quickly. This happened so fast that Audree plunged into the ocean. She held her breath watching Jamen's glow float in the sky.

Jamen felt extremely puzzled. More puzzled than she did when she found her bending skills. Moments later, the glowing stopped. Then a wave of energy flew out of Jamen.

Audree flew out of the water. She landed on the wing of the glider. "Wha- what happened?" asked Jamen. She looked at her arms because they felt weird.

When she looked, she was shocked. On her arms she saw tattoos. Airbender tattoos, she thought. She began to laugh hysterically.

"Yes! Whoo hoo!" She yelled. She started making loops in the air and swirls with joy.

Hi, sorry this is a short chapter. I've been feeling lazy lately. I'm going to try a different writing style. If it doesn't work out I'll go back to what I normally do.