Instagram

LittlestWolf: felt like going natural today

12,284 likes | 235 comments

JosieSaltz: wow Hope you really do just wake up like that. It's not fair to the rest of us 😍.

QueenLiz: speak for yourself, she looks okay I guess

JosieSaltz: @QueenLiz you're just jealous. Stop acting like you and hope aren't besties 😂.

QueenLiz: @JosieSaltz: just because it's true doesn't mean the whole world needs to know. I have a reputation to uphold.

LittlestWolf: you know you love me Lizzie

QueenLiz: @LittlestWolf yeah, yeah shut up lol. It's my duty as your best friend to pick on you. Josie's the bestie that lifts you up, I'm the one that taunts you. It's been like this since we were kids. Keep up Hope.

User1254: I don't know what's going on in this friendship but I love it.

MgVamp: @User1254 it's a weird friendship the 3 of them have. Don't try understanding it, you'll just give yourself a headache.

JosieSaltz: but seriously Hope, how do you wake up like that? I mean DAMN 🥴🥵

LittlestWolf: @JosieSaltz I'm nothing compared to you, but thanks for the compliment babe 😉.

User2432: New couple alert?!? ^

User3452: @User2432 pretty sure they're just friends.

QueenLiz: @LittlestWolf umm Hope I think you broke my sister.

LittlestWolf: @QueenLiz what 😂😂 how?

QueenLiz: I don't know, she read your comment and has been just sitting here not saying anything. Fix her NOW Hope. You did this.

JosieSaltz: I'm okay, I just it's umm, ugh why are you so charming Hope? I swear it runs in the Mikaelson blood. Before you say anything, I can sense you smirking from my room Hope so stop it.

LittlestWolf: @JosieSaltz charming huh, I thought I was just telling the truth. Have you looked in a mirror?

JosieSaltz: @LittlestWolf see THIS ^ is what I mean.

KlausMikaelson: @JosieSaltz you are correct dear, a charming personality is part of what makes us Mikaelsons unique. The smirk doesn't hurt either.

JosieSaltz: @LittlestWolf, see even your dad agrees with me. Also hello Mr. Mikaelson.

LittlestWolf: @JosieSaltz sorry I can't help it, and you've know my dad for ten years, you don't need to call him Mr. Mikaelson 😂.

JosieSaltz: he's not just you're dad, he's THE Klaus Mikaelson, world renown painter. It felt respectful to call him that.

KlausMikaelson: Josie, Hope is right dear, you've been friends with my daughter for 10 years, there's no need for formalities. You Saltzmans and us Mikaelsons are family.
Liked by - JosieSaltz, LittlestWolf and 20 others

MgVamps: @JosieSaltz, @QueenLiz, @LittlestWolf hey guys, party tonight you in?

LittlestWolf: I'm in

JosieSaltz: me too

QueenLiz: I'm always down to party