01 | MAIAU

The microprocessor of the projector reflected the images from a series of connected wires transmitting the full image in a multicolored platform with clearly defined edges and transition. The lines and bars presented are of the highest value, showing movements that contemplate the variation of numbers between years in a single unit of interval. One graph shows the highlights of sales through the use of lines and dots, while the other is under the expenses in a bar-graph format.

The presenter, who is a young man of a fresh age of 25, presented the evaluation of the financial report of the year for the company's annual assembly. Wearing a fitting black business attire, it defined the shape of his well-maintained body and enhanced the confidence that he carried throughout the report.

His voice is loud and clear during the report, explaining the details imprinted in each slide in an unhurried manner, articulating the numbers translated to figures and graphs. Using the laser pointer, he discussed the importance of each graph and its relations to the day's meeting. The audience that was composed of the heads of the departments listened very well, while the main secretary jots down the notes for clarification.

Shun, the presenter for today's meeting, scrolled the last slide of the PowerPoint. He positioned his self to the left side of the projector saying the last words before he ended the report. The last slide showed a two-dimensional graph with four horizontal lines sticking close to the single vertical. Three dots of green were resting in the middle of the lines connected by the blue line like a cord.

"...And that concludes my report for this month, sir." After the cue, Shun motioned to look at the center of the room, his eyes glistening with pride.

The multipurpose hall that could be found on the twentieth floor of a sixty-floored high-rise building was arranged to host a formal meeting. Usually, the setting of the meeting tables would follow the shape of an inverted 'U' to give each member of the planning committee a look to the presenter. This also gives the presenter the sense of focus to which when one wanted to look around, the presenter will receive gaze from an audience.

However, the arrangement for today's meeting is the legendary long table position where the members are to be seated on each side of a long table with the most important person sitting on the very edge opposite to the presenter. This somehow gives a tense atmosphere and pressure to the presenter since the object of its sight will always be to the president of the group.

It was already very overwhelming!

However, to the way Shun looked at the man on the edge, one can tell that he wasn't scared to face any questions the man would throw at him. Besides, he had done the report all by himself. If there is anything that he would not be able to answer, that would be because it wasn't part of his presentation.

All the department heads followed Shun and faced the man who holds all judgment.

As usual, President Midori Takahashi took all the breath of the people in just one sitting, exuding his overwhelming aura by just simply being present. His well-defined phoenix-like eyes are his valiant weapon that could penetrate the soul of the receiver, reading the intention under the pretense of any lies. Nobody ever made it through pass him when he looks at his subordinates crossly.

Though, even when people would not want to cross gazes with the powerful emperor, they could not also avoid not looking at him. Midori Takashi defined the modern definition of a handsome bachelor that is fond of expressing less than what he is thinking. Just by looking at his face is enough to melt a cold heart, while his few smiles are enough to promote world peace.

He is also not lacking when it comes to intelligence and money. He graduated as a top student in a prestigious school in England and finished his master's degree before his twentieth birthday. After his schooling, Midori Takahashi inherited his family's business that has been handed down since his great-great-grandfather.