Prolouge I

Hi my name is Stiles Stilinski or should I say stiles Allen, five years ago I ran away from my drunk adoptive father and the rest of the horrifying things that lurk beacon hills. Back then I just graduated, looking for a fresh start. So I went to my brother, Barry Allen.

When me and Barry were young, our mother died a strange death. I remember the lightning surrounding her, it was windy everything was blowing everywhere. There was a yellow man in the lightning, he's who killed my mom. But they instead arrested my dad. Nobody believed me and my older brother we were just kids. After that we got split up he went to the west's, and while I went to the stilinksi's in California. I see my brother 3 times a year sometimes not even that.

While I was in beacon hills, freshman year. My best friend got bit by a werewolf, that night in the woods looking for a dead body was the night my life got turned around for good. By senior year almost all my friends were supernatural. I was possessed for a little while but that's it. We fought off so many villains to help our town.

Once a year I go to iron heights to see my dad, back when I was a a kid I didn't get to see him ever. Noah always said no it's bad for you, all because he thinks my father is a murder, He always use to say I was in denial about my dad. But in reality I was just a kid who saw some fucked up shit.

In the summer of going into junior year, I went to central city to visit my brother but to also see Dr.Wells and Star labs. That night science was supposed to change forever and I guess it did. After Dr.Wells did his opening, me and Barry went to his csi lab at the police station. It started to rain really hard, the liquid started floating upwards like the night our mother died. Before we knew it two bolts of lighting struck us, leaving us fading into the darkness. I was in a coma for the whole summer, I was lucky. My brother on the other hand was in there for 8 months, star labs was treating him.

Ever since I woke up, I've been experiencing weird things. My body start healing way quicker than it should, I had abs all of the sudden, then I started running faster than the speed of sound. I was freaking out so I called Cisco the guy who treating me while I was in a coma. He said that when the particle accelerator exploded a wave dark matter passed the city, creating what he called a meta-human. I asked him if there's anyway I could not have powers because I do not want the pack seeing this, there wasn't but he did give me this bracelet to dampen my powers.

A couple months later, I always keep my tv on channel 46 for central city news. Someone like me was popping up, another speedster, they called him the flash. He was a hero which made me wonder if I could ever become like him, save people every day, stopping other metas, it's been haunting my head since he started appearing on the news.

By the end of senior year, I knew I had to retire from beacon hills and return home. I didn't want to text or call any of the pack, they never knew I had a brother, they never knew about the tragedies of my past, they never knew I'm a meta. They think I'm going to FBI internship, but in reality I'll never come home, Ill never call or text, Ill never see them again.