Little shit

Stiles pov

I found upwards gasping for air, I looked around and everyone was looking at me in shock. They all look like they've been crying for hours, Roy and Thea are back. Why is everyone frozen.

The first person to leave the trance was Roy, he came up to me and hugged me really tight.

"We thought we lost you." He whispered.

"Dude what are you talking about?" I asked, not really wanting to know the awnser.

"Stiles you'be been dead for 7 hours, Lydia she screamed your name." God this must've been hard on everyone.

"Well I'm alive now, so don't worry your not losing me. No one is." I said, he then let go of me and everyone else gave me a hug, Gee I have never felt this loved.

"Houston, we got a problem." Roy said looking down at his phone.

"What?" He showed me the message, it's from Lydia.

We're all still going to central city, if you want to join.

"Shit" I said, what the hell we going to do now.

"Well Harper looks like we're going to have to face both of one of our many secrets tomorrow." He groaned

"Dude, they think your dead. And Scott is pissed because I walked out and you just died. And I walked out cause nobody gets to see me cry like that also it was your brothers order that I came here." I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Yea, your going to have loads of fun with that." I yelled at him as he walked out of the room.

The next day

"Hey dude I got to go back and help Oliver soon." Roy said while taking a sip of his coffee.

"Ok, but do not disappear for months because you had Mirakuru." I said, he rolled his eyes and nodded.

"Hey uncle stiles." My niece said scaring the crap out of me, I turned around, it was her and Barry.

"Hey kiddo, hey Bartholomew." Barry smacked me on the back of the head then sat next to Roy.

"Do you have any idea how I came back to life?" I asked out of blue.

"No, but I'm just glad your alive." Arsenal said.

"Me and Roy didn't want to lose our brother and Nora couldn't lose her uncle that she just met 1 year ago, so whatever happened let's just be grateful." Barry gracefully said, he's always been good at the speeches.

"Roy, I know you want to go back to start city, help Oliver and dig, I totally get it but you have to stay a little longer. You have never met me and Barry's brother Wally. Pleaseeeee douchebag." He chuckled and shook his head.

"I guess, but hey watch your language their is a child here." He pointed to Nora.

"Hey thanks for not telling the pack that I'm here." He nodded and grinned.

Scotts pov

"So jitters for a coffee break?" Lyds asked and we all nodded and followed her. But then she stopped In her tracks.

"Lyds, what's wrong?" Then I looked at where she's looking at. Holy shit that can't be.

We listened in the whole conversation, I still can't believe Jackson is here and he knows stiles is alive.

"When Jackson was about to have a full on meltdown in front of us it was because his brother died, he walked out because he was going to go see him, Scott Jacksons brother was stiles." Lydia said slowly, what no that can't be?

"That can't be, they've hated each other since kindergarten. I'm stiles brother not those embolical idiots." I was angry at Jackson or should I say Roy.

"Scott, I'm sorry but we have to face the facts. Stiles was able to leave his family behind because we weren't the only family he had. He already had family to run to." Is she being serious? She's just letting stiles go? Hell no. I marched in there and grabbed Jackson and punched.

"WHAT THE HELL DUDE, YOU KNEW HE WAS ALIVE, YOU STOLE MY BROTHER?" I yelled at his face but then I was pulled back and turned to the man himself stiles Stilinksi only for my face to be met by his fist.

"CALM DOWN MCCALL, I TOLD HIM NOT TO TELL YOU, ALSO HE DIDN'T STEAL SHIT!!" I have dreamed of seeing stiles again over and over, but I don't think I ever thought of this exact moment.

"WHAT THE HELL, STILINKSI YOU PUNCHED ME." The tall bernet male in the back started laughing who does he think he is. I tried to get out of stiles grip but I couldn't not even with werewolf strength.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LAUGHING AT ME? YOU KNOW STILES CALLS YOU BROTHERS BUT ALL OF YOU ARE A PATHETIC WASTE." That's when I saw stiles eyes that when I knew I fucked up. He threw me to the ground and started punching me over and over. Then lifted me a little of the ground by my shirt.

"He was laughing cause it's been years since I've been called stiles Stilinksi, Scott I was adopted I never told you guys, my real name is stiles Allen. And the guy you called a pathetic waste, is my actual brother, blood and everything. Call anyone else I love something or hurt them again i will hunt you down and make sure hell breaks lose for you." He got off me and left Jitters leaving everyone there staring at me.

"Scott you are straight up a asshole and a dumbass." Lydia said littleraly looking Down on me, she had a disappointed look.

But I only had one motive, get stiles Stilinksi back, I want my brother back.