Chapter Three: Never Goes Right

Nekk Dae
Yaomomo POV (lmao betqha weren't expekting that)

          I watched as Bakugo, Tokoyami, Kyoka, Todoroki, and Shinso marched towards the gate. I was a little apprehensive about their mission, as I know they don't get along and only chaos will sprout from that. Not to mention, it was a little nerve wracking seeing Kyoka go with them. Shes in my squad and we're quite close, so her going out with such a reckless group worries me. Still, she chose to go and she's tough, so I trust her to make it back in one piece.

          The gates slowly opened with a deep grinding rattle. The five edgelords stepped out, letting the gate seal behind them. Bakugo looked pissed off as usual, though a little more so having to go out with people he hates. Shinso looks tired, like he couldn't care less what they were doing, he just wanted to sleep. Kyoka looks determined, ready to face the outside and the undead it harbors. Tokoyami and Todoroki are as impossible to read as ever, neither one showing a hint of emotion on their faces. The five marched onward, away from UA, and out of my sight.

          I walked back inside the main building. I was nervous for the unstable squad, but there was nothing I could do, so I might as well relax. Just then, I bumped into Midoriya.

          "Oh, Yaoyorozu-san!" He said. "Have you seen Sero-kun anywhere? I've been looking all over for him." I shook my head.

          "Sorry, Midoriya-kun." I said. "I haven't seen him. May I ask what you need him for?" Midoriya lit up, clutching one of his journals.

          "Well, I was thinking of some ideas for him, since he had issues with his weapon on his run." He said. "Like, maybe he should bring a backup weapon, like a knife or a bat, in case this ever happens again. And maybe he should get an attachment to stabilize the gun, as it might have been an issue of the gun being damaged or clogged by excess recoil, I even drew up a few schematics maybe those will help, though a mechanic or snipe would surely do a better job. Though, maybe the gun's just old and needs a touch up or two, or maybe he was handling it wrong, I heard from Snipe that with that kind of gun you should be careful not to accidentally damage it because the way it's designed makes it not too hard to mess up, I have all sorts of weapon notes in my journal would you like to see?" I smiled.

          "I'd love to, Midoriya-kun." I said. "I'd love to learn a bit more about our weaponry, I'm impressed by how much you know." I put a hand to my chin. "But what do you mean Sero-kun had an issue with his weapon? I know the Bakusquad's outing didn't go according to plan, but I didn't hear about a gun failure."

          "Oh yeah," Midoriya said, rubbing the back of his neck. "Apparently while they were out Sero's gun malfunctioned and went completely out of commission, and with Kirishima-kun unconscious, things didn't go so smoothly." I frowned.

          "I see." I said, thinking. "I trust he's getting it all sorted out, I won't hold you any longer, I'll see you around, Midoriya." He nodded, saying his goodbyes, and we parted ways. He presumably continued on his search for Sero, as I made my way over to the pro's room. The pros were almost always busy, but they made sure at least one pro was in the room at nearly all times. This way, if we need anything there's somewhere we can be sure we can go, especially if it's urgent.

          I arrived at the door for the pro's office. Apparently a long time ago, when UA was a high school not a post apocalyptic shelter, that room was a teacher's lounge. I knocked on the door, despite the pro's insistence that we can just come inside.

          "Come in." I heard a man with a tired, monotone voice say. Ah, Aizawa must be in there. I pushed open the door and saw Aizawa and Yamada sitting inside. Aizawa was doing something with some papers, while Yamada was stitching up a torn shirt.