I gave him a surprise

It was a great day you were lying in bed and luke was at studio.

You're pov:

luke has done soo much for me and he will always protect me no matter what, soo I decided I should give him a surprise dinner date in our terrace. After a while I went out to br bring some stuff for our date and also bought one gift for him. After a while I reached at our shared house and started to prepare everything I had decided for him.

Luke's pov:

uhhhh!!! It was such a long tiring day I just want to see my baby girl and her damn smile, after a while I left the studio with the boys and we went in our own homes........ I reached home driving my car.

You're pov:

I was just getting ready and wore a lingerie that luke had bought me last month he wanted me to wear that for a long time so I decided this is the perfect time so I went upstairs in our terrace leaving a note in our bed for luke.

Luke's pov:

"y/n babe I'm home where are you" I didn't hear a thing so I got a bit worried and ran and searched for her and found a note on our shared bed it said : " Hey!! Lukey pookey you must be tired so come in our terrace I've got a surprise for you". I just did what the note said and went upstairs.

Luke came in and instantly he jaw dropped seeing you walk out in this amazing lingerie that he had bought you months ago "omg!! Babe I cannot get my eyes off you, you're looking so sexy in that lingerie".

Luke's pov:

Omg!! She was looking sooo amazing and turned my around and saw a table covered with red cloth and my favorite dish on it wow!! .

Luke said "wow babe you just made my day 10,000 times better" He came up to you and looked at you up and down while admiring my body and kissed me on the lips and said "you are the best thing that ever happened to me" After a while you both sat down in table and ate dinner with Luke's favorite dessert.

After that I gave him a penguin plush that he wanted and a Louis Vuitton wallet and I said " Thank you soo much lukey for everything single thing that you have done for me and thank you for staying beside me whenever I was sad and happy I love you forever and ever and please never leave me you are also the best thing that has ever happened to me" He straight looked me in the eyes and hugged me tightly and thanked me for everything I had done for him and said "don't worry babe I will never leave you and I love you".

After having fun you both went to bed and had a little fun together and kissed each other............

A/N : I'm sorry! It took me while to write cause my exams is starting, hope y'all enjoying my story, have great day, stay safe and stay healthy.