Mabekah

"Matt. Matt." Rebekah shouted through the woods. She heard a banging noise. She ran towards the noise and saw a locker. She unlocked it and she saw Matt.
"Rebekah."
"Im gone for 1 day and youre already in trouble." He laughed. He jumped out of the locker and stumbled towards Rebekah.
"I missed you." He kissed her lips and placed his hands on her cheeks.
"I missed you to. What do you say we get something to eat?" She slipped her fingers through his as they walked through the woods. Someone stood infront of them. His eyes were bloodshot and they lunged for Rebekah. Matt stood in their way and had a stick in his hand. He jabbed it through the mans chest and the man fell on the ground. He turned to stone.
"You...you saved me.." She smiled at Matt and he smiled back."Thank you." She gave him a kiss on his cheek and grabbed his hand."We have to be somewhere. Lets go." They ealked throught the woods towards the Mystic Grill. They entered and saw the man from before at the bar. Matt tried to walk up to him but Rebekah grabbed his hand. She pulled her phone out of her pocket. She dialed someones number and they answered.
"Alexander is here. Deal with him." She pressed the red button to hang up and then turned to Matt. He looked at her with questioning eyes. " My ex. Dont worry about him though, Klaus will take care of him. I have eyes for you and only you Matt Donovan." He captured her lips with his and they walked up to the bartender to order teir drinks.
"I will have a beer and for the lady..."
"A vodka and coke. Hold the coke."
"Never expected you to be one of those girls who like vodka." He said. She chuckled.
"Oh Matty. Its time I got wasted." He knew how this night would end and he was loving it.