A/N: Info

Sooooooooooo. I know this isn't 'Demon king' or 'Vampire & Huntress' BUT, I have an explanation for that.

..........I've kinda not been modivated to write tho's story's....... And school will be starting on August 17, 2020 (if any reader is reading this in the future). So I might not write a lot of my stories. But I'll try.

Also, I like 'My Inner Demons' series on Aphmaus channel. I love the character's (*cough* Pierce💙, Asch❤ and Noi🧡 *cough*).

It is a reader insert. BUT!!!!! I'll try to make it fun for you until I get motivated to do the other stories. I promise.

I love you my little wolf pups and I hope to see you soon. Stay safe, wash your hands, wear your masks outside, and love everyone around you. Angel writer out.

Ps. This is what you look like in the story! ( Drew it myself hope you like!)

This will be you until the finaly! Love you guys bye!!!!! (I sorry if you don't like brown hair, eye, sleeveless hoodies, pink crimson, jeans, chains, tattoos, jewelry, earrings, masculine female's, etc

This will be you until the finaly! Love you guys bye!!!!! (I sorry if you don't like brown hair, eye, sleeveless hoodies, pink crimson, jeans, chains, tattoos, jewelry, earrings, masculine female's, etc. BUT DEAL WITH IT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT THEN LEAVE!!! IT'S FOR THE STORY!!! I'LL EXPLAIN EVERYTHING IN THE PREVIEW!!! I PROMISE!!!)