True Source Of A Women's Power

(Time skip and (Y/n) POV)

As my class was cleaning one of my students came up to me. I looked at him and smiled. Izuku also known as Deku by his friends. A sweet and innocent boy with black hair and green tips in his fluffy hair. Big green eyes that I can see big ideas from.

"Yes Izuku, can I help you sweety? Is something wrong?" (Where are all my My Hero Academia fans out there) I said. I've have had him in my class for 3 years now. He was very skinny when he first came to my class. Now he had gotten very muscular from my classes.

"Um... Miss. (Y/n) can I ask you something. It's about me and you know who." Izuku said. I knew what he was talking about. A kid from my advanced class wanted to take Izuku out on a date. Shoto was a sweet boy with his dyed hair in to different colors. Red and white. I honestly thought they were perfect for each other.

"You haven't answered him yet have you?" I said with a dead pained face. His silence answered my question. "How about you try it out. You never know until you go on this date. He's a great guy. And a good student. He wants you to try this. If not for him then for yourself."

He was so scared to try to be himself. He was pansexual. But he was to shy to be with anyone. I believe in him though.

"Alright! I'll answer him today after class!" He said with a smile so wide I had to smile back at him.

"I'll hold you up to that. But if you don't I'll make you and Katsuki fight. Again." I said. Is big eye got bigger in fear. He knew that I meant it. I grabbed my bag and put it over my shoulder. "I'll see you all next time. Be sure to eat and sleep properly. Bye guys."

"Bye Miss. (Y/n)! Okay!" They all say. I waved them bye and left the class room. I signed out and smiled at Emma. "See you later Emma. Tell Henry I said hi. Okay." She smiled and nodded to me.

As I exited the gym I saw Shoto standing by the door. I smiled at this.

"Don't die by a nosebleed today. He might answer you today." I said to him. His eye widened and blushed. He nodded and I continue my way home. I'm happy they can find something I haven't yet.

(Time skip cause Tododeku is cannon in this book.)

As I got to my shared apartment and saw the doorknob was melted somewhat and heard yelling on the other side over the door. I opened the door, entered the apartment, and closed the door behind me. As I suspected. They're here.

The five Daemos males standing in the entrance to the apartment. All of them in their respective colors. One in green, one in orange, one in light blue, one in dark blue. And the one that had white bull horns with a crown on his horn like my dad's. The light blue one was holding Ava up in the air and covering her mouth to stop her screaming.

"You've all finally came to Earth." I said and put my bag down. All of their eye were wide as saucers. Ava was still screaming and scared.

"Who are you human?! Speak now before I kill you!" The Daemos prince said. He lit a fire ball in the palm of his hand. Like my dad did a long time ago.

"I'm (Y/n), and I live here with my sister. You know the one your friend is holding in the air." I spoke. The dark blue Daemos looked at me and new I wasn't lying to them.

"My prince Asch, this human female is telling the truth. Maybe if we have her here, she can help us calm the other human female." He said to the prince. So, his name is Asch. But them calling me a human we an understatement. I am part human and part Daemos.

"We're going to be here for a while because Ava as lugs of steel." I said and went past them and went to sit on the couch.

"What makes you think you can tell us what to do?!" Asch yelled at me. He has a lot of things to learn to be a ruler one day.