The Prince's Desire

(Y/N) POV (Present Time)

I could feel it, there coming today. The five boys I saw in my vision 15 years ago. I'm 23 now and living with my little sister Ava, who is 22. (I'M GUESSING HER AGE SO IF IT'S WRONG I'M SORRY!😭) I couldn't sleep at all last night. And Maat has been acting up to.

Like she's waiting for something or someone. Maybe another cat like her. No wait, I take that back. She's a spirit not a cat. Sometimes it gets confusing. I was sitting in my room in the apartment thinking while I was in some work out clothes. I had to go to my job as a defense teacher.

(Your Room)

(Your Room)

(Your Work Out Clothes)

I heard Ava's alarm for the third time this morning. And I had enough of it. She always does this. I got up and opened my bedroom door and walked out into the hallway. I walked to the livingroom where her room was near. I opened her door and walked in.

I saw Johnny trying to wake her up. I smiled at the cat in pity. I went to her bed and looked at her sleeping peacefully. I smiled mischievously.

"AVA WAKE UP YOU LAZY PANTS!" I yelled. Ava eyes shot open, screamed, and fell of her bed. She looked at me and frowned.

"(Y/n) why did you do that!? I was sleeping!" She yelled at me. I crossed my arms and looked at her disappointed. "What!?"

"Don't you have a job interview at the store today?" I said. She been looking for a job because I pay most of the rent for the apartment. Her eyes widen and she starts to panic.

"Why didn't you wake me earlier (Y/n)?!" She yells, gets up and ran to get ready. I smiled and went and grabbed my bag. I put my bags strap over my shoulder.

"I'll see you later tonight okay. I'm going to be home late so be careful when you're out today. Also take out the trash, its your turn." I told Ava. I exited the apartment. I went down the stairs.

Why an I using the stairs you ask? I hate the elevator. Why I hate them will be explained later. As I exited the building I heard a portal open in the back alley. I smirked. Their here I knew it. Then I heard girly screaming. I think they'll do fine. (No they won't.)

(Time skip because Arthur chan can do that)

As I walked all the to the gym I work at. I entered I heard running. I look in front of me and I see my intermediate defense class running towards me. You see this is why I love kids. (If you don't like kids I'm sorry but it's for the story.) I smiled and set my bag down by the sign desk and opened my arms.

All these kids see me as a big sister, a mom, or aunt. I helped them in so many ways then them luring defense. I helped them find them selves. Most came from family that are separated or abusive. Others hoping to find what they want to be or who they are. They say I'm the best person in their worlds.

"Miss. (Y/n)!!!!" They all yell and tackled me into a hug. I smiled and tried my best to hug all of them at once. I have about 20 kids in my intermediate class all ages ranging from 8 years old to 16-18 years old. I love these guys so much. I wouldn't change anything about them.

"Hi guys. Now I need you all to get off me and let me signed in and we can get the class started." I said with a smile. They all got off me, reluctantly, and went to gym class room A1. I signed in with a smile.

"You know I haven't seen those kids so happy to see you. How do you do it every time you come in to work." Said Emma Swan, the desk lady and my boss. (Were are my once upon a time fan's out there) She had a kid herself, Henry Mills, but she shares him with his adopted mom Regina Mills.

I smiled at her and said, "Well I just think their glad to have someone that's just like them. They have someone in their corner now. They see me as the strongest person in the world because I serviced all they went through. But I'm happy they can be safe now and not get hurt by bad people in this world." I finished signing in and went to the the class room.

This is going to be a fun day. With things at work and at home. But we'll see where that goes.

(808 words

I'm so sorry for not updating in so long. I've been busy with school and home life. I hope you guys can under stand. I love you my little wolf pups and stay safe.

Angel Lycan out.)