Introduction

This Book Rated +18

~Contains~
Omegaverse
Boy love
Mpreg
Cock
And
Dick
A
Lot
Of
It

But sometimes author like to cockblocked so please be patient

Art by neophoca

Art by neophoca

Alan Velasquez
Black Hair
Omega
Majoring in Drama & Theater

Ian Castillo
Blond hair
Omega
Majoring in Painting

On their third years studying in
Sacred Heart University of Fine Arts

Currently living together

🤍🤍🤍

Art by c_th9u

Art by c_th9u

Hidden Character

~ Epilogue ~

Ten years ago, The number of rape cases of omega increased by half, followed by the increased number of suicides in omega. New laws are formed to fix this catastrophe.

The Caral Nation is the only nation where the human right of omega are put first than any other gender. The laws of shunning and confining them are no longer applied.

After some time, the enormous masses of omegas and their family moved to Caral.

This made a new crisis for other nations, and they are forced to rewrite their laws. However, because of how welcome the environment here, some of them don't want to go back to their country.

The Caral Nation Now
2020

Alan Velasquez

"Let's break up"

"W- why!?"

"My agency found out about our relationship, I don't want to deal with the trouble."

"It's normal, they usually kept their mouth shut"

"You also suck in bed"

"..."

"And how you shamelessly make a move on my junior really amuse me"

"Like you are the one to talk, I know you have other side kick too"

"I don't want to have this argument, let's just end this, bye"

Ian Castillo

"Ian you really have a talent for painting, how about putting your work on my next exhibition?"

"Thank you for your offer senior, but I'll have my debut on my family gallery."

"Ga-gallery!"

"Haven't you heard of Castillo gallery senior? I thought you have interest in me, but it looks like you don't even know my fucking full name."

"..."

"But, I enjoy your company, especially when you put your hand on my thighs,"

"I-I'm sorry"

"Don't worry I enjoy it, and I let you too, so bye senior."

A/n this book don't have a fixed date of update day, because my priorities is still on the last book, so enjoy with patient