#1 - The Arrival

~ Chapter 1 ~

"

"David Nielson, help me make dinner."

"In a moment, I'm helping these two brats packing."

"Comes down when you finish helping them."

"Okay"

A week before, we received the gender result of my fifteen years old brothers, Caleb and Joshua, and it showed that the twins are omega. The families have discussed that it is better for the five of us as one family moved to Caral for a couple of years until the two of them are old enough.

Our grandparents are a wealthy family man, so after his pension, he moved all five of his children to this massive quarter, to take over his business. This family consists of almost alpha, so when the result came out, all of us swiftly take action.

"Brother, why we have to move?"

"I'm sorry because of us..."

"Come here, you two, we will go back here every holiday, so don't you worry."

I hug the two of them tightly. Both of them are a ball of sunshine in grandpa's eyes, so having them move also tore his heart to pieces. But it's for the best, their safety comes first.

"David, we're sorry, because of us, you have to drop your scholarship."

"Don't ever say that again, it's my choice that I drop that scholarship, it's never your fault, and never will."

"But..."

"Do you think I'll choose that than the two of you, now I'm hurt."

I pinch Joshua's cheeks lightly to reassure his mind. He has a tendency to overthink thing, not like his twin brother Caleb that dislike everything complicated.

"After dinner, go take a shower and then sleep, our flight is in the morning."

"Okay, thank you for helping us."

"They sure gave you two a lot of farewell gift, thank goodness our thing already send-off before."

I went downstairs first, and to be expected, all of the families visits and gather again in the living room. I glance at my parents when I see another mountain of presents at the center of the room. Fuck, I won't get enough sleep tonight. I'll just send a message to the housekeeper and let her send it via delivery service.

***

The five of us arrive at the airport at seven in the morning. To my surprise, some of their friends are already waiting in line to send them off. As a brother, I can only glare at each and every one of them that tries to get a little bit too friendly around Joshua and Caleb.

"Okay, that's enough. You two hurry and get inside."

"But..."

"No, but, how long are you gonna let the plane wait for you."

"Tch... Stingy"

"Don't click your tongue at me, Caleb."

"Ow, it hurt. I'm sorry."

I dragged him away by his ears, Joshua following us behind. These two brothers of mine having a fan club of their own are really beyond my expectations.

"W-wait, brother, there is someone that I expect to come."

My feet lose its balance at that moment, and I almost slam my head to the floor.

"Y-you okay, brother?"

"Caleb, who is this someone?"

Caleb flinch, seeing a dark killing pheromone came out of me. My parents have told me that I'm too protective of my twin brother, but I believe everyone would also do the same thing when the two of them attract unnecessary attention just by standing still.

"I'm not mad, just tell me."

"N-no one, let's go."

Caleb now the one that is pulling my hand to move, but no, I'm not gonna move until I see this someone.

"The plane can wait."

"No, the plane needs to get off soon."

"No, it's okay, they will wait."

"Brother, don't be mean."

"I never knew about this someone. Let me meet him, okay?"

"No, brother, you will only scare him away."

"So it's a him, huh?"

"Brother stop, Caleb is about to cry."

"Yeah, just let's go, please."

"... Fine."

My two adorable angel drag me by their hand, my anger faded and replaced by a silly grin that lasts for eternity.

"Brother, I want this"

"Okay"

"Brother, buy me that"

"Take it."

"Brother, I'm hungry."

"Choose whichever you want."

When we join our parents, both of their faces see me in disbelief.

"My father blood really runs thick in you son."

"No, I'm not that severe on spoiling them."

Caleb, after his ears pulled and pestered by his brother

Art by unknown
Can't find it on reverse-image
Please comment his/her name
for anyone who knows