𝟎𝟐

❛𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙞

𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙞.

RYUJI PULLED ME towards the rollercoaster. That thing was definitely impossible to miss. It was gigantic. It's not that I'm afraid of heights...the rollercoaster just looks really big.

"Come onnn, let's go on it!" Ryuji begged me. I'm convinced that he's insane. I have no clue why someone would want to go on that death trap.

"I know what you're thinking, Ren. It's not that scary, at least give it a try." Ryuji whined.

"Hey! I'm not afraid at all. Don't assume such things." I responded, crossing my arms.

I'm glad that only Ryuji had saw how scared I was of the rollercoaster. It was only us two at the moment. Ann and Morgana had gone elsewhere after Ann saw some of her friends. I'm still pretty embarrassed about my fear of heights, though.

"It's okay, man. I'll hold your hand!" Ryuji said, patting my back.

"Alright." I reluctantly agreed, before heading towards the obnoxiously big rollercoaster.

__________

"See, wasn't that so much fun!" Ryuji smiles as we headed to meet back up with Ann and Morgana.

"No. Could you let go of my hand now, yours is sweaty." I glared at Ryuji.

"Geez, man. It couldn't of been that scary. You were only shaking slightly." Ryuji said, letting go of my hand. For some reason, I missed the warmth his hand gave mine.

"It's your fault, Ryuji." I responded, as we walked up to Ann and Morgana.

"How was the rollercoaster?" Ann questioned. I was glad to be back with the others. Ryuji was really rubbing the fact I hated heights in my face.

"Let's just go back." I tried to say, before I was interrupted.

"Fancy seeing you all here again." A familiar, preppy voice said.

"Goro akechi." I greeted, turning towards him. I'm starting to think that he's just following us now. I'm not complaining, but it's getting a bit weird seeing him everywhere.

"Sorry, we've gotta go." Ryuji piped in, dragging us away. What a relief, I thought I was going to have to talk to him some more. He makes me so nervous, I can feel my cheeks heating up already.

"Thanks for that Ryuji. I didn't have the energy to talk to that detective prince. Him and his pretty face get on my nerves." Ann sighed in relief, handing me my bag back with Morgana in it. I'm glad to see that I'm not alone on this one.

"Thanks." I gratefully said, smiling at Ann.

For some reason, I could feel eyes boring into the back of my head. They were hard to ignore, so I turned around, only to see no other than Goro Akechi in the distance. His angry gaze sent chills down my spine.