*FIGHT ENDING

(Sans POV:)
I wait in the Judgement Hall, not noticing the shadows behind the pillars, and then... the kid walks in. But they're different this time. They don't have the red eyes that normally follow in a Genocide run, but the brown of the Neutral and Pacifist. I ignore it, going into it, immediately initiating a fight, which seems to surprise them. I sigh. "...really kid? Well, I guess neither of us can keep a promise then, heh. Sorry old lady." I say simply before attacking, letting my eye glow. They dodge effortlessly. I growl softly, and their turn comes. "Sans, please listen to me! I-" I shake my head. "No kid. No more explaining. I've heard enough." I sigh. "Kid... anything I say you've heard before. I could talk about how I can't go back. How the surface isn't a dream of mine anymore. How I know about the resets. But you know all of that. So I'm not gonna waste time. Listen... I don't understand. You've explained and promised to not do another Genocide run. So why do it? Doesn't killing everyone get boring? You just got your happy ending, one where you could stay! Why ruin that?" I ask, and Frisk sighs softly, looking down. "Sans... I didn't. I didn't reset. The dust was just dust. Not Monster dust. The scarf was a ploy to make you believe it. Everyone's alive, I promise! Why else would my eyes be normal? Please Sans, you have to believe me!" Frisk says, and I glare, eye flaring, and I turn Frisk's SOUL blue, slamming them against the wall with a snarl. "NO! I would have SEEN THEM! Don't you DARE LIE TO ME!" I shout, and suddenly... I feel a familiar pair of arms around me. I stiffen, bones clacking against his, not letting go of Frisk. "Brother... please don't hurt the human... we're all fine..." My composure breaks at his tone, and I let Frisk go, slumping in his arms. "Brother? Are you okay?" Papyrus asks, and I teleport out of his arms, across from him. And then I see them. All of them. They all saw it. Heard it. Sh!t. I teleport away, to the border, which was still closed. I sit on the floor, hyperventilating. Then... I look at the border, and remember that if a monster goes into the border without a human soul, they dust. I get up, going to the white wall of light. "...I'm sorry Papyrus..." I say to myself, and hear a gasp behind me. I turn, and Papyrus is there, eye sockets wide, staring at me. He dashed forward and holds me close. I... I smile. For real. Then I hug him back, starting to cry softly, realizing what I had been about to do.

Papyrus takes me home. And I know...

Things will get better. With time.

*End Game *Reset

(Authors Note: Thats the end, Player. Hope you enjoyed, and had your fun. Farewell.)

Word Count: 478