Chapter 2

Jack's POV
I've been thinking a lot about myself lately. Which is pretty normal but, I feel like I've been betraying my friends.. Elsa is one of my best friends. But she still doesn't know about my other best friend hiccup haddock, along with my girlfriend Punzie.
Ya I know they are best friends and also cousins but I'm sure elsa won't be mad right? Gosh..I hope not. I've never kept too many secrets from her.
Today's the big day. First day of college. I hope I don't mess up. *sighs*

Elsa's POV
Today. The big day.
What am I going to do? I have to conceal my powers more than ever! Oh no..I haven't told my sister yet. I have a huge crush on Jack. Oh no.. I can't do this I just can't I-
"ELLLLLSSSSSAAAAAA"
~my sister calls from down the stairs~
"Come on!! Today is the big day we don't want to be late!"
Right. Late. That won't be good.
~I run down the stairs to her in my shorts and a jacket~
Lately I've been covering my arms so no one can see my cuts. No one knows the pain I've been going threw lately. And last time someone tried to help..I kinda...froze her
"Elsa stop day dreaming! We have to go!"
~anna says in her bright voice pulling me out of my thoughts~

Anna's POV
todays the big day! Eeekkkkk I'm so excited! I can't wait! My cousin and my best friend merida will be there too! This is so exciting! Omg omg wait I think hiccup will be there too! He's been Merida's crush for years now. I think he has a crush on her too but I'm not positive. Although-
"Hello? Earth to Anna?"
~my sister says practically hitting me with her book~
"Sorry Els. I was thinking about Merida and her ℓσνє"
~elsa giggles and I return a smile~ I haven't really seen elsa smile lately. It's sad, but normal for her I guess. "Ok ok we really gotta go now" ~elsa nods and I run to the car and open her car door for her~
"Milady" ~I say in the manliest voice possible earning another laugh from elsa~
While we drive off I look at elsa
"Els. Why have you been wearing that jacket a lot? Isn't it a bit warm for you?"
~Elsa doesn't respond and I sigh. The rest of the car ride stays pretty silent~

Jack's POV
~ I see Elsa's car come into view which makes me smile. I haven't seen her for a month or so. I wonder if she changed a lot~
"Hey hic. Stay here I'm gonna go greet elsa" ~hiccup nods and I run over to where they parked. I see anna hop out first with a smile on. As always. Next I see elsa come out a bit dazed and she's wearing a jacket. Weird she never liked jackets~
"Elsa! Anna!" ~I say as I run over to them, I hug anna and hug elsa. She doesn't return the hug and I look at her questionably~
"What's wrong els?"
"Nothing.." ~she responds and I decide to leave it there. When she doesn't want to talk about something she doesn't want to talk about it~

HEY GUYS!! SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT IM REALLY SICK SO I CANT WRITE MUCH UNTIL I FALL ASLEEP😂

I HOPE YALL ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR!

IVE ONLY GOTTEN LIKE 2 VIEWS SO FAR;-; BUT I HOPE ITLL CHANGE SOON.

GOTTA GO!!
CATCH YA LATER SNOWFLAKES!

~BRI