Chapter Two: A Cafe Miracle

"YOU DID WHAT?!" George fumed.

"I raced the pink motorcycle dude, lost and now we're short on a thousand dollars," Dream stood right in front of the shorter male, his hands fidgeting in his pockets.

"Dude, very uncool," Sapnap had said, shaking his head disappointedly.

"Look, I didn't know I was going to lose!" Dream had said defensively,

"Everyone's gotta lose, sometimes, Dream!" George placed his pointer finger at the blonde male, "You can't let your egoistical self just decide big things like that! You're supposed to be smart, Dream!"

"I know, I know... I'm just surprised," Dream continued, "I actually had fun that time, it was thrilling, exciting even."

"Wow, Dream is surprised," Sapnap nudged him, smirking, "Someone interested~"

"Of course I'm interested. The guy bested me with ease, without a single sweat down his forehead," Dream acknowledged, "I want to beat him."

George sighed, "Whatever, let's just go before Dream decides to race somebody else."

"Can we go to McDonalds?" Sapnap had asked as his eyes went big.

George rolled his eyes, "We're not buying anything over thirty dollars."

---------------break-------------

Dream and his friends had bought an apartment in San Francisco which was just 30-40 minute car ride to Stanford University, heck, a train ride there was faster.

The apartment was big enough to fit the three college students, each separating them by 10m x 10m rooms each plus a one toilet and a small kitchen. They all had settled in quite fast, all setting up their own computers in their room and hanging their clothes in the rack provided in the dresser.

Small playful fights was a common between the three friends; bickering about how the other would act and their personal opinions on certain topics.

"It's hang-er, not hang-ar!" Sapnap scoffed at George, "You are the one that's saying it wrong!"

"I'm saying it right!" George spat, "Tell him, Dream!"

"George, I'm American," Dream said in a bored voice, "It's hang-er for me."

"Why are Americans so hard to communicate with?!" George ranted, "Like, seriously, how hard is it to use Celsius!"

Both Americans shrugged, watching the European continue to rant on about some American 'traditions'.

"Wanna go out?" Sapnap suggested before their European friend could start a new topic.

"Sounds great," Dream supported, "We can scout things around the area, wonder around a little. We might get food along the way. It'll be fun, George."

"Why the heck not?" George stood, "I'm getting tired of arguing with you guys."

The two other males rolled their eyes playfully.

The three friends got out of the apartment, strolling around the streets aimlessly without thought. San Francisco was lined with skyscrapers and buildings, some stuck together like glue. Out of the three friends, George had been the most impressed, mainly because back at Brighton in the U.K. there wasn't as much buildings as the city they were currently in.

Both Dream and Sapnap found it adorable.

"So you are saying, there is a more buildings down town?" George had questioned.