X Reader (Female p.o.v)

"Boys! (Y/n) is here!" Lois shouted as one of the three adolescents rounded the corner from his room.

"Hey, (y/n)" Malcolm spoke.

"You okay?" (Y/n) asked the boy as she shut the door behind herself. He raised an eyebrow.

"Oh yeah, I live in a house with a bunch of wild animals, I'm great"

(Y/n) rolled her eyes at Malcolm.

"You're so sarcastic for someone with an IQ of 165, Malcolm" He smiled in response.

"C'mon, I want to show you something" He waved her on towards his bedroom, swinging open the door.

"Dewey? Reese?" (Y/n) asked as she and Malcolm entered the room. "Is that a dog?"

"Huh? What? No" Reese muttered as he spun around, attempting to hide his younger brother as he shooed both him and the animal out of the window.

"Its okay Reese, I thought (y/n) could help us get rid of it" Malcolm spoke up, standing beside the girl.

"No one is getting rid of him... And he has a name, Marshmallow" Dewey said, pulling the dog back into the room and signalling for him to sit beside him.

"Dewey, you can't keep a dog, look, mom and dad will be back in two hours tops so, let's just get rid of the dog now and be done with it before they get home" Malcolm spoke as Dewey eyed him.

"Okay, let's get something straight here, Marshmallow is my dog, he isn't going anywhere just yet"

"Dewey, just get rid of him" Reese spoke, an angry tone coating his voice.

"Sit!" Dewey yelled.

(Y/n), Reese and Malcolm exchanged glances with each other.

"I wasn't talking to him" Dewey said. (Y/n), Reese and Malcolm slowly slid down the door, placing themselves on the floor gently.

"Dewey, what do you want?" Malcolm questioned his brother, concern filling his voice.

"Everything... I want everything"

---

(Time skip - Around 20 minutes later)

"Dewey, are you sure this is a good idea?" (Y/n) questioned the blonde boy.

"Just do it" He replied, handing her the thin material.

(Y/n) sighed, making her way over to Malcolm and Reese.

"Put these on"

They frowned at the sight.

"(Y/n), these are dresses, princess dresses" Malcolm spoke. (Y/n) smiled at the boy before her, who still remained next to Reese on the floor.

"Yes they are, and just do it"

"Fine" Malcolm snatched the dresses from the girl, handing one to Reese.

The boys stood up, staring the girl down.

"We're so going to get you back for this, (y/n), and you're not going to see it coming" Reese whispered, holding a heavy frown in her direction. She gulped in response before her, Dewey and Marshmallow exited the room.

---

"You remember what I told you to do, right?" Dewey spoke as (y/n) stood beside him. Malcolm and Reese replied a 'yeah' before sighing.

The boys stood before Dewey and (y/n), behind the kitchen table, holding pieces of paper whilst wearing dresses and earrings.

"Who should go first?" (Y/n) asked Dewey.

"Marshmallow, you pick"

The tanned dog skipped over to Malcolm before growling at him. The brown haired boy immediately began reading the words from the page.

"50 reasons why Dewey is the best brother..." As Malcolm read from the paper, (y/n) couldn't help but begin to laugh as she looked at the boys before her. Reese held a heavy glare at her.

Before Malcolm could finish talking, there were three loud knocks at the door.

"(Y/n), stay here, Marshmallow guard" Dewey instructed as he left the room, darting to the door.

"(Y/n), help us! Please!" Malcolm begged, his voice cracking slightly as he leaned over the table.

(Y/n) laughed.

"Malcolm, this is too funny to help you right now, plus, after years of abuse from the pair of you... Well mainly Reese, but this is my chance to see you both suffer from embarrassment"

"You're so dead" Reese muttered in response.

"Craig, no!" Dewey shouted as he chased the man into the kitchen. Craig stared at Malcolm and Reese, holding in laughter.

"Well, you can't unsee this, can you?" (Y/n) said, directing her eye contact towards Craig.

---

(Time skip - around an hour later)

"I bet you're wishing you sided with us now, aren't you?" Reese spoke as he eyed the girl.

(Y/n) glared at the boy before her.

"This is a bit far, don't you think?" (Y/n) spoke as she attempted to move under the ropes that hugged her torso and wrists.

"Not at all"

"Here, eat this" Malcolm said as he approached the girl. He held a carton of something to her face, signalling for her to drink it.

She shook her head.

"Malcolm, that eggnog is like a year out of date, you could kill me" (Y/n) leaned her head farther back away from the carton.

"Drink it, and we won't hurt Dewey" Reese said.

"Really? How naive do you think I am?"

"Boys! (Y/n)! We're home!"

"Oh, crap!"