Wilkerson sister

"Ow!" I could hear my youngest brother yell from the kitchen, his high-pitched voice rattling my head as it usually did.

I sighed, kicking my twin brother in the leg as I continued to read my comic book, my eyes not leaving the creased paper as my finegrs gripped it tightly.

"Malcolm, go see what Reese is doing to Dewey," I spoke as he groaned in response. I always got tired of hearing that groan, moreso than his constant bellyaching.

"(Y/n), I'm busy, you go," My twin replied, his voice filling rapidly with frustration.

"Ow!" Dewey's yelp emanated even louder from the kitchen, I presumed, this time.

I slapped my comic book closed and placed it on the bed beside me, eyeing my blue-eyed brother as his eyes slowly widened.

"Malcolm, if you don't go, I'm gonna make you," I said, anger coating my voice as I lowered it slightly into a whisper. He knew not to push me, yet he still was dumb enough to everytime.

He put down his book, gently and slowly placing it beside him as his eyes trailed back up to meet my angry, ocean blue ones.

"I'm not going," He stated, a worried expression masking his features but a frustrated voice leaving his lips.

Without warning, I suddenly pounced on Malcolm, immediately shoving his shoulders to the bed forceully. I grasped his shirt with one hand while still pressing his shoudler down with the other.

"Get the hell off of me!" Malcolm yelped as I pulled one hand up besides my head, clenching it into a fist which was aimed at his face.

"Surrender and go sort Dewey out," I spoke, a calming tone in my voice, a slight laugh escaping from the fearful look covering his sky blue iris'.

He squirmed under my harsh grip on him, "Fine, fine!" He caved so easily when it was me who was bullying him.

I smirked at my easy win, swiflty sliding off my brother and slumping back on the bed, resting my back against the wooden frame casually as he lifted his torso up by his arms, leaning back as he glared at me with hatred in his eyes.

He huffed loudly when I simply ignored him and darted towards the door. I felt his hand smack against the back of my head which caused my brown locks to cover my face. I felt my face heat up from anger as I sat there, my mouth hanging agape in shock from the confidence he suddenly seemed to have. I spun around, ready to chase him, but saw him panick and quickly swing open the bedroom door, shpoting through it and slamming it shut behind him before I could follow.

I sighed as I sat back down, finally having some peace and quiet, something which was very rare in this home. I picked up my comic book and found my page, continuing to read.

Just before I was even able to turn the page, the bedroom door slammed open and Dewey came running in, darting between the two beds and looking absolutely terrified as eahc of his hands grazed the bedsheets either side of him.

I swiftly stood to my feet as I frowned, spinning and placing Dewey behind me. He gripped my waist tightly, pulling at my shirt with a tight grip.

I looked up at my older brother, Reese, who held what looked like a slingshot in his hand, a baseball bat in the other. I peered behind him, seeing a smug smile on Malcolm's face as he nodded towards Reese, his arms crossed over his chest as a look of satisfaction swept over his face.

"Move, or you're gonna get it too," Reese stated, a tired sound in his tone.

I laughed, "Like you could beat up a girl,"

Reese peered back at his younger brother, scoffing and laughing, before diverting his attention back to me, "Oh, you're serious," Reese said as his face shifted into a heavy frown, his grip on the bat tightening.

Without hesitating, he lifted the bat but I dodged it easily, Dewey too who dove for Malcolm's bed. The bat hit the shelf directly behind me, smashing it and two beneath it along with anything on top of them.

We all looked at the mess in horror, besides me who let out a laugh, "Mom is so going to kill you, Reese,"

I looked back up at him as he gulped, hearing mom yelling from the other room. She must've just got home from work and heard the huge crash.

We all looked horrified as Reese quickly dropped the bat and slingshot, rushing over to the broken shelf and sweeping the smashed wood underneath his bed, along with all of the toys which were previously on it.

Malcolm looked at me as I covered my mouth, trying my hardest to hold in laughter at Reese's panicked actions, "You could atleast help instead of laughing," Malcolm said impatiently as he helped Reese tidy up.

I looked over at Dewey who had curled up into a ball on Malcolm's bed, "She's going to ground us for life this time,"

I scoffed, "No, but Reese is in for it,"

He suddenly sat back on his knees and peered up at me from the floor as I sat down on his bed, his glare felt like it was penetrating my skin, "Then I'll just tell her you're not a virgin," Reese retorted.

I gulped as the other boys gasped, "What?" Malcolm asked, his voice sounding horrified.

I rolled my eyes, "How could you possibly know that, Reese? You've no evidence," I stated as I lay back on his bed, my clear victory causing the adrenaline to wear off quickly.

"Oh yeah, then what's this?" I heard Reese say as I sat up, my eyes instantly connecting with what he had in his grasp.

"I didn't know you owned a journal," Malcolm smirked as he snatched it from Reese's hand, flicking it open and beginning to read the part I had written about a particualr guy I had been seeing for a few weeks, "You put out on the second date? Wow, who new my sister was easy when it came to guys,"

I pounced on his back as he continued reading, but stopped once he'd realised what he'd just said, "Oh god," Malcolm huffed as he handed me the journal, turning around to face me with a sad look in his blue eyes.

I hated that sympathetic look I always seemed to get from him, but it wasn't just him, Dewey and Reese both held the same expressions at me, "How sad are you?" Reese retorted, clearly without thinking, again.

I sighed, chucking him the journal, "Just do me a favour and rat me out, that way the punishment will take my mind off of him dumping me," I said, not expecting them to care.

For once they did. Reese took the journal and shoved it under his mattress before walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me. I stood there, dumbfounded as Malcolm and Dewey copied him. I sighed as I wrapped my arms around my older brother, feeling comforted for once whilst in his presence.

I felt Malcolm behind me as he spoke, "What's this guys name?"

I laughed, "Did you actually read my journal?"

"No one does on over on my little sister and gets away with it, we should get Francis in on this, too,"