▶Confronted - Thunderstorm◀

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆All right so it's 10:45 pm and continued it at 8:52 am in the morning,and well heck I found a story that motivates me again to write shiz

♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆
All right so it's 10:45 pm and continued it at 8:52 am in the morning,and well heck I found a story that motivates me again to write shiz.
A chapter requested by
hope you enjoy this chapter people!

Also a heads up,there will be a mention of cuts,blood,abusive action,and other mean words.
♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆

It's school again,and basically you are not feeling too good right now.

You have bandages wrapped around your right arm and left leg band aids on your left cheek and some on your left arm and right leg.

You might be wondering why are you like this. Oh and you remembered,after your mother died your father became an alcoholic person,everyday when you come back from school,you see alcohol bottles everywhere,in the corner in the couch and other parts.

Your father was blaming you for the death of your mom,screaming words to you like:
'THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!'
'YOU ARE BRINGING BAD LUCK TO THE FAMILY!'
or even
'I wish you were never my daughter.'

That hurt your feelings,but day by day he would threaten you or even make a small cuts on either parts of your body.

And here you are at school,Thunder is worried about what happened and why do you have bandages and band aids wrapped around your body.
You would just reply with some stupid excuses to make him feel better.

But he don't give a shiz about it.
He knew what is going on and your just making excuses.
To be honest Thunder hates seeing you in this condition,he missed seing your (E/C) but now its dull,and he swore to himself whoever did this to you he will literally murder him-
Ahem I meant strangle him-
COUGHS I mean shouting profanities......
Either of those but he will literally do it even if Quake will ground him or even get mad at him. He just doesn't wanna see you sad like this and hurt.

He was in a different class and so does your friend. Well since he met who (Y/F/N) is and decided to ask something.

"Why is (Y/N) like this?"
"Well,she did tell me that her father has been not himself lately. And well she got the cuts and stuff."
"But why though?"
"Her mother died from a murder case,after that her father started drinking alchohols and some nasty stuff..... You do know where I'm heading with this right?"
Thunder nods his head as a sign of yes,judging what happened next is the cuts and bruises on your arms and legs including your face.

~Time Skippu~

School has ended and you were heading home,and you feel like someone is following you. You reached your house and there found your father waiting for you at the door,you were prepared for this. But as you looked up and to face your father,he is somewhat now afraid,eyes filled with fears almost draining the life out of him.

You were confused but as you turned around,you see the one and only angry Thunder behind you.

Thunder set you aside as you watched him grab your father's shirt and shaking him violently saying profanities like heck you heard all of it.

Thunder then grabbed your hands and went inside your house,turning around to see your father frightened.
"We're leaving."
"W-what?"
"I said we're leaving in this hell hole."

You packed your stuff and your clothes,you also packed your belongings leaving your room empty.

And you have enough money and stuff and you found an apartment with our angry Thunderchu of course.

~Time Skippu again~

After you settled in your new home,Thunder is literally holding your hands very tight,like he's afraid to lose you.

( Of course we are! We are talking about Thunder and he does not literally want to loosed you. )

"Why didn't you tell me?"
"I-I don't want you to get involved."
"You should've told me!"
"I'm s-sorry."
You were in the verge of crying,but Thunder hugged you really tight.
"Next time,tell me what's bothering you. Okay?"