A Dangerous Affair: Part 2 (Rating: Explicit)

Cover Art Credit: https://www.instagram.com/chloesketchz/

She's watching Odette and Lancelot whizz around on their 3rd first dance (why have only one first dance when I can have many first dances? Lancelot asks). In the meantime, someone downs his flaming drink next to her.

"The flame is burning inside me!" Argus groans. Rafaela pats his back, trying not to laugh.

"Healing prayers for you, darling." she says sympathetically.

Silvanna keeps an eye on the man, but he doesn't seem to be in any harm.

"Hi" she hears her boyfriend say in her ear as he comes up to her. "I'm Granger." he sticks out his hand for her to shake.

Huh? Silvanna stares at him.

"And you are?" he continues.

Silvanna shakes her head. Must be some kind of weird game. She plays along anyway. "Silvanna."

He gets her a drink and asks her questions as if he doesn't already know the answers. Silvanna relaxes into it, trying not to laugh. Granger's very good at being the handsome stranger though, never once breaking character.

"Dance with me," he says finally.

"I came here with someone, actually." Silvanna says snobbily. I came here with you, she thinks, trying not to giggle.

"I don't see your date." Granger smiles.

***

A little later, Silvanna's head is feeling light and buzzed, when she whispers seductively into Granger's ear.

"Wanna come up to my room with me?"

"My girlfriend will be back soon."

Silvanna nearly bursts out laughing at her very annoying boyfriend but she manages to hold back, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"That's too bad," she says instead. "My hotel bed's looking a little lonely."

Granger bends to whisper in her ear. "Then what are we waiting for?"

***

Silvanna's waiting for him at the bar near her office when someone comes up behind her.

"I'm seeing someone." Silvanna says primly, her breath caught when she sees Granger so close to her. He's so close she can catch a whiff of his cologne.

"So?" Granger asks teasingly, nuzzling into her neck.

When he later whispers "I wanted to taste you tonight." into her ear, her knees buckled. She ignores her initial plan of playing hard to get and turns around to face him, kissing his lips hard.

They make out for a moment, till she can't take it anymore. As she catches her breath, Granger says breezily, "So see you next time?"

And he turns around and saunters out of the bar. Silvanna stares in disbelief for a moment till he turns around and throws her a wink, doubling back to get her.

"Rude," she huffs, trying to sound mad. Granger just laughs.

"You'll pay for this." she threatens jokingly.

He does, when she makes sure he kisses her very thoroughly down there before she lets him kiss her lips again. Then again, she's not really sure he thinks it's a punishment when he whispers to her,

"Your moans are music to my ears."

***

She's finally gotten up to pee and wash herself. Granger's gone back to lie down, not even bothering to put on pants.