𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝 ➪ Wakatoshi Ushijima x Chubby Reader

Another request I love it darlings! This shot is lime 🍈. 13 and up readers because of content. You have been warned. You are all beautiful in every way.

The reader is female.

This one shot was requested by shairathebandito
So deeply sorry if he's out of character.
The anime is Haikyu! Streaming on Netflix, Chrunchyroll, and more.

Enjoy~
____________________________________

Math Class.

The one class you don't enjoy and will never enjoy no matter how hard you try.

Two reasons.

One, math in general. Like come on who uses this when they grow up. Minus that, and then Satan said let's add the alphabet in math. How awesome is that?

Two, people. Disgusting and irritating people that pick on you, because you are wonderful.

In your eyes, you see yourself as a fat freak that everyone hates. You have to live with it, with those horrible people. What did you ever do to them?

Is being slightly overweight against the law? Is being a little different cruel to the human eye sight? Is being unique and kind on the outside a threat?

No.

Still, people eye you and see you that way. Well maybe it's just because they are jealous? That was never the case in your mind. No matter how hard you tried, it backfired because of you.

You grew to hate yourself, will that change?

A wet and soggy balled up paper fell on the back of your neck.

It was a stupid spitball.

You didn't even need to look back to know who it was. The so called popular girl, when she really should be the most annoying kid in school.

Circe Valda. The principals precious daughter. She got everything she wanted and got away with anything.

"Look you can't even tell it isn't a spitball. It's just another thick layer of skin for her." She whispered from behind and giggled like a dying donkey.

At least I don't have the thickest skull on the planet to be a hard head. You thought not letting her get the best of you today.

Circe would've been expelled by now. Several times if it were possible. She would always go and cry to her daddy about staying like if she was the innocent good girl.

"I assume you all wrote the essential question down for the algebra 3 assignment 26. I have special news today so listen up." The teacher spoke from the front of the classroom. A polite smile on, chalk in hand.

Wow it's my funeral today? Geez I didn't know someone should've warned me to dress out of uniform. You thought sarcastically.

Every since your body developed differently you always wanted to be like other skinny girls and pretty girls.

Once you gave up on that, it reflected to something else. Dying. Or even the feeling on being on the verge of of death. You were so close yet so far at being in front of heavens gate.

The only thing that stopped you, was volleyball.

As a kid you loved the sport. All of the positions and the game just spoke to you.

You played as a setter. It had stopped working for you when, your older brother died. He gave you the love for volleyball.

The memory would come back to haunt you picking up a volleyball. Now, all you did was watch the sport in awe at players.