The Life of Lyssa Lestrange - Part 2

The Weasleys all gathered in a corner of the Great Hall, weeping. Aniana immediately walked over to them. She couldn't see Fred or Lyssa there. She feared the worse. Strangely, nobody was paying much attention to Fred's body. They all hugged Lyssa's lifeless body. She looked at Mrs. Weasley for an explanation. "He's fine, just unconscious. If Lyssa wasn't there... he might've not made it. Oh Lyssa..." Aniana bent down to look at her friend. George was still carrying her head in his hands, whispering. Tears trickled down her cheeks. It just wasn't fair. But the attention was back on Fred when he started to wake up. He grinned. "Hi guys, what happen-" He stopped smiling. He turned to look at Lyssa closely. "No.. no... no.. I love you, I love you... I loved you." 

George smiled, for the first time in weeks. He looked at his twin. Fred looked at him, confused. George gestured for him to look. It was Lyssa's diary, hidden in her pillowcase, where she hid everything. "Me too, you know Freddie. And I guess she did too."

15 Years Later...

"MUM! THE COOKIES ARE BURNT!" Lyssa screeched. Bellatrix ran downstairs. Now that her mother was dead, her mind was working properly. Bellatrix didn't remember anything that she did, but she made it her job to apologize and help those she had wronged. "Oh no, again?" Lyssa nodded. Her mother sighed. "Well, I heard your friends' adopted daughter, Beth is going to Hogwarts!" "Yeah I heard. Hey Mom?" "Hm?" "I'll spend some more time in Hogwarts, I mean, it'll be nice to see some familiar faces. I'll come back though, I'll just be switching from being here to being a ghost, so don't worry." "Lyssa, I'm sorry about your friends." "It's alright. The shop is successful, and they're healthy and happy. What more could I ask for?"

"But what if they don't like me?" "Elizabeth" "Bellatrix" "Weasley." Beth gulped. "Maybe your parents are Death Eaters."  "Maybe you're named after Voldemort's most loyal follower." "But you were also named after a girl who proved that last names don't matter." "If they don't like you-" "You have permission to dye their hair red." "Now get on that train and fulfill your pranking legacy." "But-" "Uh-uh." "Remember what Burr said. Talk less, smile more." "You'll do great." Lyssa had always loved to watch Hamilton, and the twins eventually took Beth to see it too. They were mostly mad at themselves for not watching it with Lyssa in the beginning, but oh well. "Can you tell me a big more about her I mean?" Beth looked up at them with huge eyes. "She was different." "She watched over everyone, like a guardian angel." "They usually never said thank you." "But she did it anyway." "She was Different From The Others."

Many years later...

Lyssa was impatiently tapping her foot. She was waiting. She looked at the people who had arrived, but she didn't see them. Soon, she saw them. She smirked, soon a bucket full of glue and streamers fell on their heads. They groaned. She laughed at the ginger twins as they headed to the Lestrange Mansion, a place where Bellatrix and Lyssa had prepared for people who needed a place to stay. She didn't notice them stay behind, and she didn't notice George whisper to his twin. "I never thought I would hear her laugh again." "COME ON IDIOTS!!" She shouted at the top of her lungs.