Chapter 22|' We have the same mom, genius'|

"Yo," I greeted Mitchell as I stopped by his car in lot B, ignoring Vinny, Taylor, and Parker. "Where are you and your groupies going?" I heard Vinny scoff at the mention.

"Coach rescheduled practice," Mitchell tells me. "So, Roman doesn't need to give you a ride. I got your back."

"Does Roman know this?"

"Shit," Mitchell says before tossing me the car keys, and dropping his backpack in the car. "I'll be back!" He shouts over his shoulder as he jogs out of lot B and into the school.

"He does realize I could've texted Roman, right?" I said to no one in particular.

"Sometimes I think he was dropped on his head as a toddler." Parker muses. "But then I remember when Dad actually knocked him out with a football on accident."

I don't respond and instead focus all of my energy on trying to name everyone that waves at us or greets me. Its kind of hard because it's the end of the day so pretty much everyone who parked in our lot was out here.

"Seriously?" Taylor groans, "Are you still mad at us? About the BB Gun thing?"

I didn't answer him because honestly, I had no clue. I didn't know what I had been feeling lately. I felt like I was PMSing twenty- four- seven.

But in the heat of the moment, I told Taylor, "I can forgive, but I don't know when I'll forget, if I even do."

"Really?" Parker responded in a doubtful voice, knowing how I liked to hold grudges.

"Yes, really!"

"Yay!" Vinny shouted in a girly voice. "Now let's have a slumber party and braid each others hair!"

I hid my smile when a group of girls who were walking towards us, stopped and sped the other way. Vinny immediately puffed his chest out and deepened his voice as he cleared his throat. "I mean," He said, in a voice that did not belong to him at all. "Let's go race some trucks like men do!"

Parker snorted. "There are so many things wrong with you."

"Your mom." was Vinny's reply, causing Parker to slap him on the back of the head.

"We're triplets," Parker scowled. "We have the same mom, genius."

Vinny's eyes widened. "Oh, yeah!"

Parker shook his head, darkly muttering, "Idiot."

"Your daddy-"

"Shut up!" Taylor and I yelled in unison.

We looked at each other, made a face, and then looked away. Stupid twin thing.

"You guys are so mean," Vinny scrunched his nose up. "I'm gonna go catch a ride with someone else."

"Bye."

He responded with shoving his middle finger over his shoulder. My jaw dropped in shock and embarrassment as people stared.

"You should be used to it by now," Parker said, slinging an arm around my shoulders. "I mean, its Vinny. You never know what he's going to do next."

True.

"Ryder!"

I turn my head to see Roman and Ryder heading this way. I smile at Roman, completely ignoring Ryder. "Hey, Roman," I grin, trying not to laugh as Ryder scowls. "Did Mitchell tell-"

"Yeah," Roman said hurriedly. "Actually that not why we're here." He roughly grabs Ryder and pushes him towards me. "Ryder has something to tell you."