6

*Viktor's pov*

After multiple attempts Julius finally picked up the phone. There was a moment of silence until he said in a angry tone "Who the fuck dares to call me at eight o'clock in the fucking morning. If this isn't important I swear I will...."

Before he could say another word I cut him off.
"It's me. I kinda lost my phone and wallet. Also I don't really have my clothes so... could you maybe come and pick me up?"

There was laughter on the other end of the line. "Oh damn. Dude are you serious? It must have bin a hell of a night, for you to lose something." He said while giggling evilly.
"Shut up you asshole. It's not like that! Besides it's not like something like this has never happened to you!" I replied angrily.
"Yeah true but I still would have expected better from you princess."
Then he let out an enoyed sigh and then said "Fine. I get you but you owe me for that."

I gave him the address of the building that I was currently standing in front of and then ended the call. When I gave the phone back to the elven women I thanked her. Then she left.

With nothing else to do beside waiting for Julius to pick me up, I leaned against a wall and watched the people passing by. My mind wandered of to what had happened this morning.

I have a mate.... I thought with a small smile on my lips.
And he is so fricking hot.
And also a werwolf! I reminded myself with a frown. But even that fact couldn't keep my mind from drifting back to drooling all over the images of the half naked, really muscular and tall guy that I had waken up next to.

It was so embarrassing but also coursed me to giggled and fell a little bit light headed. I pulled the hoodie over my nose in an attempt to hide my blushing face but it didn't helped because it smelled so much like him.

It was a calming, earthy forest smell mixed with mint and coffee but sadly there was also a slight part of the werewolf aroma in it that tickled my nose.
It's not that bad maybe I could get use to it....

I was pulled out my thoughts by a loud screeching noise and Julius calling me to get in the fucking car.

After getting in the car and closing the door, Julius immediately drove off.
With a fast movement I put on the seatbelt and then clenched my teeth together. When there was one thing that I feared even more than werwolfs and spiders together then it was definitely Julius driving skills.

It wasn't that he was bad at it on the contrary he was actually pretty good but he always drove at brake neck speed and with no regard for speed limits, traffic rules or the lifes of anybody outside of the car.

"So how was it?" He asked with an evil smirk. I shock my head and leaned back in the seat. "I don't know. I was to drunk to remember anything."
"Oh my poor little baby. You got cherry popped and you don't even remember a thing. That's so sad to hear." He said with an ironic undertone.
In response I just gave him an angry glare.

"Sorry it's just way to early in the morning for me to play the caring older cousin."
"Yeah right" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Okay... so why did he throw you out without even giving you your pants back? Wait let me guess his wife came home earlier then expected?"
"What no ofcourse not. He isn't married. At least I hope he isn't." I said while quietly mumbeling the last part to myself.

I looked down at my hands that were folded together in my lap.
"Well it's kinda my own fault.... because I kinda panicked."
Julius seemed confused for a moment and then asked with a raised eyebrow "But why did you panick so much that you even forgot to put on your pants? I mean dont get me wrong waking up next to a stranger can be a shock specially the first few times but I have never forgotten my pants somewhere because of that."

I gulped and closed my eyes. Then I with a shaky voice I explained it.
"I panicked because it kinda turns out that he is my mate and also.... kinda a werewolf."

Only a second passed before Julius slammed on the brakes and I had to keep my head from slamming against the dashboard. He slowly turned towards me. His face was first blank but then it turned to a furious expression.
I could even hear his teeth crunching when he hissed at me.
"YOU. ARE. FUCKING. KIDDING. ME!!!"

(Authors note: hey guys I just wanted to thank you all for reading my story so far <3 )