"Are You A Rapist?"

¶chapter one¶

¶chapter one¶

°are you a rapist? °

___

She danced to the music of The Crescent City. She danced to the rhythm, to the energy, to the people. She danced for herself and for all to see. She danced for the power, going through her veins.

Mad Sweeney danced on top of a table, a glass of beer in her hand, her eyes closed as she felt the rhythm of the music going through her body.

She took another sip of her drink and then another, and another till the tall glass was no more for only a minute or two.

"Another one!" She shouted at the bartender as she climbed down from the table and with wobbly legs made her way towards the bar for a refill.

"Can you give me my jacket, sweetheart?" Sweeney asked with a big grin on her face, that became even bigger when the blond bartender, with a sigh, passed the denim jacket back to Sweeney.

The woman reached inside her pockets and pulled out a pack of Lucky Strikes, quick to lit herself a cigarette. She threw the patch-filled denim jacket, that was worn out from all the years of wearing, on the bar and the bartender grabbed it and put it on the hanger that was behind her for safekeeping.

A new glass of Southern Comfort and a Coke was placed in front of Sweeney and she was quick to take a big gulp from them both, liking the after-effects the alcohol was giving her. She smirked to herself, as she took another long drag from her cigarette.

All of a sudden her whole mood changed as she jumped forwards a little, her mouth forming a thin line, her striking blue eyes burning in anger.

She carefully put her cigarette down and slowly turned around only to catch the smirking face of a drunk man that just slapped her ass.

"Hello there, beautiful." The man slurred and Sweeney had a hard time not gagging at the disgusting look he send her.

"I'll tell you beautiful." Mad Sweeney sneered and threw a punch in the man's direction, hitting him straight in the jaw, so hard, blood started pooling in his mouth.

Sweeney laughed as she pushed her blond locks away from her eyes and with a loud chuckle, brought her knee upwards and kicked the man in the balls making him groan in pain. He fell to her feet, all the bar looking at her. Mostly men. Drunk men, that she couldn't wait to beat up.

Sweeney pushed the man away from her with a lazy kick and smirked as she turned her attention towards the rest of the bar, a few bigger man standing from their seats already.