𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀
𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚.

𝐀𝐔𝐑𝐎𝐑𝐀𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙙 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚

𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐂

𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙤𝙮 𝙬𝙝𝙤 𝙙𝙞𝙙𝙣'𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙙.

    She was a girl born on Christmas day. She should have been a blessing, right? She was a girl born as a being more than human. That's what made her cursed. The villages cursed her, and sent degrading words her way since she was a young child.

     The one night she managed to get away, perhaps find temporary peace, she was murdered. And then she was brought back to life. A vampire. But she remained a faerie at the same time. It was unclear if it was because she drank the blood of Lilith, or if she was just a more powerful being. But a little after a millennium, she was deemed a queen, being the "heir" of Queen Lilith despite them being bound by blood rather than heritage.

     The label "Queen" meant something different to vampires. It did not mean you wore a crown on your head with gorgeous gowns and attend parties. For Aurora, it meant she had the most power above all. If there were other hybrids like her, she was unaware, but she was also the second oldest vampire.

     She was destined for this life. It chose her. And now she will decide what to do with it. And she'd be accompanied by another, a soon to be lover, along the way.

𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐒𝐓

𝘼𝘾𝙏 𝙄

i. confident , demi lovato ; ii. bad idea , ariana grande ; iii. hate me , ellie goulding ft. juice wrld ; iv. i can't make you love me , dave thomas junior ; v. complicated , avril lavigne ; vi. my boy , billie eilish.