𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

❝ 𝐰𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞          𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞

         𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞. ❞

                            — 𝑨 𝑻 𝑻 𝑰 𝑪 𝑼 𝑺

     The crickets chirped their songs, moonlight peaking through the opening in the brunette's wall that was a window. She inhaled deeply, sitting herself up and standing onto her two feet. She raised her arms above her head, holding in the groan that threatened to escaped her lips while she stretched. Her white, cotton night gown fell to her ankles, the sleeves scrunched at the wrists but were loose over her hands, ending just before her fingertips. Her bare feet stepped against the stone floor, her hands pushing the door of her small home open silently.

     The sand sunk deeper beneath her feet and sat between her toes, but she ignored the grainy feeling and continued to exit her small village. Her hands grasped the fabric of her night gown, pulling it slightly above her ankles as she continued to trudge further from home.

     Her breaths were quiet, her feet finally meeting the grass. She felt at peace, and could no longer hear the whispers of those calling her a demon within their slumber. Her green eyes scanned the trees around her, streams of dim moonlight poking through the leaves and onto her tan skin. While at her village, she was never given the opportunity of exploring the terrain outside of her four walls. She couldn't help the smile that graced her lips as she stood in a small opening, gazing up at the sky. Her footsteps had begun to travel backwards, until she hit the stiff chest of another. She gasped quietly, twisting around to look at what she hoped was only the stump of a tree.

     Her green eyes met with those the color of ice, and when her hand grazed his skin accidentally, it felt just as cold as his stare. There were a few ink designs imprinted on his skin. The one's on his arms and chest were completely visible due to him being shirtless. The girl then looked to her left, noticing the woman that stood beside him. They were both gorgeous beings. The woman stood with dark brown hair that fell to her hips and chocolate brown eyes that mesmerized the eighteen year old girl before them.

     "I'm sorry," the girl muttered in embarrassment, clearing her throat at the uncomfortable tension. Lilith stepped closer to her, taking a deep inhale of her scent and closing her eyes in pleasure, exhaling. "Vanilla and cherries," the corners of Lilith's lips tugged into a small smirk filled with mischief as she glanced at Godric. "What are you?" he asked her, scent strong and running into his nostrils like a stream. She fascinated him in a way he didn't think was possible.

     "Nothing that concerns you," she replies with a false confidence, holding her head high and tensing her shoulders. A click sounded in her ear, Lilith's breath brushing against her skin. "You are so very wrong," she whispers, and in an instant, her fangs sink into her skin and draw blood.