𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯

-"NOW NOW LADIES LETS NOT FIGHT"

"Who said we were going to fight?" They sit back down on their sweet and stare at the brunette. He stares back and tells them why. The fangirl apologizes and leaves the group.

So do the other girls out of embarrassment. The two finally broke contact and ate their lunch. It was peaceful, and pretty unexpected. [Name] expected Oikawa to act like he did the other day, childish and flirty. But maybe he was just drained from practice.

Finally he spoke up. "Yknow I find you interesting [Name]-Chan, you aren't like everyone else." He steals a glance and looks back at his phone.

"Hm? How so?"

"Well you're very outgoing, kinda like Iwai-Chan, but more fun!"

[Name] softly punches him in the arm and chuckles.
"You're a walking cliche yknow." He chuckles and takes a picture of you. Without the flags so you wouldn't notice. You noticed of course, "Delete that! I look so bad-"

"No you don't [Name]-Chan, you're perfect."

"Whatever.."

"Haha, how about I make up today's events with.. a date?"

[Name] glares at him and he gives a nervous smile thinking that he'll be hit once again. They soften their face and smile. "Ok then.." their voice is laced with a kind and soft tone.

---------------------------

A/N: (empty. . .)