𝘋𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥, 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵

- THEIR HAIR BOUNCES WITH EACH STEP

That they take. Tanaka is currently riding their skateboard from school to home with a resting face, and headphones in. As they hum the lyrics of their favorite song the wind plays with their nice [H/C] hair and the sun shines on their skin. Exposing their beauty.

Nothing happened during school, besides taking a few tests and Oikawa flirting with them.

After what happened that one time at lunch with one of his fangirls, ALL his fans left him alone ever since.
It was like magic! Well not really since [Name] practically scared them off.. Anyways- all of a sudden a recognizable voice calls out their name. [Name] takes off their headphones and stops skating to see who it is.

And it's none other then Oikawa with Iwaizumi.

"Hey [Name]-Chan!", "Why hello Oikawa,Iwaizumi. You wanna walk with me?", "Duh"

During the walk all Tooru did was stare and admire them, he thought that he was catching feelings. But realized that it's been only a week since he met them.
Iwaizumi notices how quite his friend has been and decides to speak up, "Shittykawa what are you plotting?" 'Shittykawa' gives his friends and offended look. He clutch's his heart and gaps.

"How dare you! I would never plot something."

They all laugh and continue to walk.

"Welp this is my stop! Adiós amigos!"

---------------------------

A/N: i know that they are all third years but in this story let's pretend that they're second years for the plot.

Also there's going to be a pretty big time skip next chapter just giving a heads up !