one

"Hey, I may be dumb sometimes but I can still pick up small things about you two, you know?" Soonyoung says, dropping himself face first on his bed with his two bestfriends trailing behind him. Jihoon sits beside the lying Soonyoung and Seungcheol places himself on the other bed parallel to Soonyoung's.

"Really?" Seungcheol asks with an obvious nervousness void in his voice. Soonyoung lets out a chuckle and tilts on the side to expose his mouth and making his words audible.

"I don't even know why are you both so caught up with this. Hey, you're not gonna stop dating if I say so-"

"Yes, we will"

"Which is I'm still not gonna say either way, I'm totally fine with it, guys! Why are you so concerned?" Seungcheol pouts while Jihoon lets out a huff.

"Thank you, either way, for letting me know, really and I have nothing against it. I'm really happy for the both of you," Soonyoung says with a wide grin painting on his face.

"Let me just tell you how insufferable you both are giving this weird mushy glances to each other, like just kiss please?" He dramatically says, sitting up and giving his two friends a knowing look. Seungcheol's ears went red while Jihoon looks away. Soonyoung laughs at that.

"So tell me what happened," Soonyoung says, moving to the other bed, beside Seungcheol while tapping the elder's leg, looking at him intently. He knows Jihoon would not open it up in detail so he approaches Seungcheol instead. Jihoon sighs, watching the two as he lies down, listening to Seungcheol animatically describes what happened and how the two ended up together.

Soonyoung, on the inside, is craughing while listening to Seungcheol's story. He can hear the genuinity and feelings through his voice which is a good thing of course. He's really happy for the two, of course, it's not like he hasn't seen it coming. He's seen Jihoon undeniably staring at the eldest of the three and even notices how his ears and cheeks go tomato red when Seungcheol blatantly shows his care for the younger. Of course, he's noticed Seungcheol's non-stop mentioning of Jihoon everytime the two are alone together though. Yeah, the eldest just can't stop talking about Jihoon sometimes which he finds funny and cute. Soonyoung's unexplainably feeling a bit overwhelmed, now that the two has decided to man up and take their relationship to a higher level.

But there are circumstances too that leaves Soonyoung confused because suddenly, it's very awkward to be in the same room alone with them.

It happened one time in Jihoon and his room when they were having their usual movie nights every after exams. Jihoon had his back leaned against the headrest of the bed, while stroking Seungcheol's hair who had himself settled on the smaller's side while his arms wrapped around Jihoon's waist. He finds endearing but nothing unusual so he went in and joined them on the other side of Jihoon, he lied down, his head on the youngest's lap in which Jihoon gave him a pat to acknowledge his presence. During maybe the 30 minutes of the movie, when he caught Seungcheol sneaked a kiss on Jihoon's lips which received a creased forehead from the younger but with a smile. That's when it downed him that he was basically cock-blocking them- Soonyoung hurriedly excused himself for the bathroom after that and maybe slept right after.

Soonyoung's been trying his best to avoid that to happen again. Or avoiding the two when they're together generally.

"Jihoooon," Soonyoung whines for like 6th time already. He's been onto annoying his bestfriend since 45 minutes ago while Jihoon is having his random youtube time with his iced coffee in hand.

Jihoon did not even drop him a look after the 2nd try. Soonyoung pouts at that and grumbled a low "You never spend time with me at all," in which, basing on Jihoon reactions, he heard it.