Chapter 7: The Snow Realm

(Y/N), Dr.Hubert.And Amiya was now at Kjerag ready to meet The chairman of Kjerag Commercial Co., they arrived at the city two days ago after making an appointment to meet in person with the chairman. even though the snow was raining all over the place, the city was crowded and full of people heading all sorts of direction.

(Y/N): wow this place is crowded, so doc where are we meeting the chairman?

Dr.Hubert: The company shouldn't be far away from here, Amiya can you lead the way since you know the direction from Courier.

Amiya: Alright follow me, don't get lost in the crowd

After a few minutes of walking, they finally found the place, they were greeted by Courier A member from Kjerag Commercial.

Courier: Ah Dr.Hubert its an honor to finally meet you again, now then let's not waste our time, Mr.Silverash is waiting for you in the meeting room.

Dr.Hubert: well let's go, lead the way courier

Courier: Uh...Pardon me Doctor for asking this question, but didn't you say you were bringing along 2 people with You?

Dr.Hubert: Yes I did, he's right behind us

when Dr.Hubert looked back, to his surprise(Y/N) was missing

Dr.Hubert: Amiya...Wheres (Y/N)?

Amiya: I don't know, I thought the doctor was the one to keep an eye on him?

Courier: Is There a Problem Here Dr.hubert?

Dr.Hubert: Yeah..we kinda lost one of our operator in the city

Somewhere in the city(Y/N) is still struggling to find the Doctor, since he was separated from the group, after walking around in an attempt to find the location they were heading.only for him to find a dead end.

(Y/N): Oh you've gotta be kidding me, only just a second I look away from the Doctor and Amiya and they just magically disappeared.

after trying to walk again to find the way. he walked across an alley, he then saw a girl being threatened by 2 thugs.

Thug#1: Haha..looks Like Your Cornered, Now come on be a good girl and come with us

The thug tries touching the girl, but his hand was slapped by her

(???): Don't touch me, please leave me alone

Thug#1: this Bitch, ill teach you some lesson.

The thug tried slapping the girl, but (Y/N) steps in and stopped his hand.

(Y/N): Hey it's not very kind of you hurting a girl.

Thug#1: who the hell are you? trying to play hero huh? Take this

The thug pulled a knife out of his pocket  and stabbed (Y/N) chest

Thug#1:Thats what you get when you try playing hero around here

(Y/N): is this the best you can do?

(Y/N) then pulled the knife out of his chest. The wound then healed in seconds, he then punched the thug chest knocking him down cold. the thug friend who saw his friend knocked out pulled a gun out of his pocket.

Thug#2: Don't come close or ill shoot!!

(Y/N): Geez using a gun? how uncivilized.