HETERO SHIPS

Amorra: Amon and Korra (Ally: eww, this is awful 0/10)

Baavira: Baatar Jr and Kuvira (Ally: This would have been really cute if Kuvira didn't try to kill him 6/10)

Baayin: Baatar Sr and Suyin: (Ally: This is sweet! They're married, have 5 kids and he loves her and she loves him! 10/10)

Boleska: Bolin and Eska: (Ally: This is pretty sweet but Eska is a little bit... controlling. 6/10)

Bolinger: Bolin and Ginger: (Ally: Ginger is bitch and only used Bolin for his fame. Bolin is way too good for her 1/10)

Bolya: Bolin and Kya (Ally: *gag* EWW WHAT THE HELL KYA IS MARRIED AND BOLIN IS A MINOR. LIKE THIS IS TERRIBLE. KYA IS GAY!!! GROSS GROSS GROSS GROSS!!! -48634862/10) 

Borra: Bolin and Korra: (Ally: This would be sweet, but now they're both taken. Bolin is a bit too much like a brother for Korra though... I don't know 4/10)

Bosami: Bolin and Asami: (Ally: Big fat nope. Friends yes, lovers no way. 0/10)

Bozumi: Bolin and Izumi (BOLIN AND FIRE LORD IZUMI?! NO WAY! Izumi is already married and has a son, and the age gap is like 50 years. NO WAY -374628/10)

Irosami: General Iroh and Asami: (No, not really, they've only met once? No chemistry whatsoever. 0/10)

Jinoochy: Skoochy and Jinorah: (Have they even MET? Skoochy is a street kid, and Jinorah is an airbending master. Nah. 1/10)

Kaikki: Kai and Ikki: (Nah, Ikki never expressed interest for him and Kai's already taken 0/10)

Kainora: Kai and Jinorah: (Awww, yes, I love them together. They've saved each other so many times and they have this innocent pure love. Yes! 10/10)

Korwu: Korra and Wu: (No, Wu's probably gay, and Korra's VERY GAY. They just don't work together. 1/10) 

Korrick: Korra and Varrik: (Uh... no. They've talked, what, once? Twice? I'm just going to say no. 0/10) 

Korroh: Iroh and Korra (I mean they do have some past together, Korra saved his butt. But Iroh is almost 40, Korra's 17 when they met. So a bit old. 3/10)

Korrumi: Korra and Bumi: (Uh, no way. SERIOUSLY?! Like, isn't that technically incest?! Korra's past life was Bumi's dad. No, no, no NO! 0/10)

Linlin: Bolin and Lin: (I'm sorry, what? My mom and BOLIN?! Firstly the 30+ year age gap, Bolin and mom are both happily taken. Mope, that makes me CRINGE. 0/10)

Linumi: Lin and Bumi (I mean, could be worse. They grew up together, around the same age, both love to serve and protect. Eh, could be a lot worse. 5/10)

Makorra: Mako and Korra (Could have worked in the past, but now it's kind of a fleeting memory. They had pretty good chemistry and a strong bond, so not too bad. 6/10)

Makya: Mako and Kya (Eww. Just eww! THE AGE GAP, IT'S LIKE 40 YEARS, 20 I GET BUT 40?! NOPE, NOPE, NOPE, NOPE! Kya's already taken, thank you very much! -482/10)

Masami: Mako and Asami (Could have worked later, but then things went to shit and they don't have that same chemistry. Friends, yes, but not lovers. 4/10)

Mingko: Ming-Hua and Mako (Isn't she dead? Mako killed her and they hate each other's guts. No way. 0/10)

Mingzhan: Ming-Hua and Gahzan (Yeah, they work together, a waterbender and a lavabender. Polar opposites but they have some attraction to each other. 6/10)

Opai: Opal and Kai: (They haven't even talked as far as I know. Maybe once or twice in training, but they have no history together. 0/10)

Pemzin: Pema and Tenzin (I mean they are married and have 4 kids. They have a strong bond and have known each other for a really long time. It's sweet 9/10)

Pheer: P'Li and Zaheer (Both crazy people, but they have a strong bond and love. I mean they thought of each other for 13 years in prison. It's kinda sweet, but P'Li is... umm... dead. Rest in Peace. 8/10)

Raavaatu: Raava and Vaatu: (I mean, can spirits even have relationships? I don't know, and they hate each other's guts, tried to kill each other several times, and they've been fighting for 10,000 years. So... 5/10)

Senraq: Senna and Tonraq: (Korra's mom and dad! Oh they are so sweet and care about each other. It's cute really! 10/10)

Tenzorra: Tenzin and Korra: (Eww, eww, eww! ALSO INCEST IN A WAY! GROSS, Tenzin is like a father figure to Korra, not a LOVER! EWW! 0/10)

Tulo: Meelo and Tuyen: (They met... once I think? Never saw each other again? I mean, love at first sight and stuff? I don't know 4/10)

Varrisami: Varrick and Asami: (I mean they do have some history together, Varrick saved her company, they get along pretty well, both super smart. But he double-crossed her, and that kinda ended their relationship 4/10)

Waava: Wan and Raava: (Can spirits and humans have relationships? I mean they fused and are lifelong friends, but not a romantic thing. 5/10)

Wulin: Wu and Lin: (MOM AND WU?! NO WAY IN HECK! EWW, EWW, EWW, EWW, EWW! NO WAY! NOPE, NO THANKS! The 30+ age gap ALONE. NO MA'AM -4862863626382836/10)

Zhurrick: Zhu Li and Varrick (Aww! YES! They know each other really well and compliment each other nicely. So sweet, and their love is pure. 10/10)