~Introduction~

Farthington Academy files:
At Farthington Academy, only the finest students are picked from the country of England. They are the best at what they do, nicknamed Ultimates for their stupendous talents. They have showed enthusiasm in working hard to perfect them, making sure every detail of their talent is perfected to the highest standard imaginable.

Their tutor has experience in all fields of work, meaning he can simultaneously handle and capture understanding from the student's talents. He shall be put in charge, in which case he may allow one student to be second in command, and allow one student to remain in utmost secrecy (if any should wish to keep to themselves). This request is called the Plea of Secrecy.

Student list:

T. McKendrick [redacted]
Mr [redacted] is nicknamed the Ultimate Therapist for his breathtaking ability to give people a soothing, and almost therapeutic feeling after giving advice or compliments to any willing candidate.

He is known to be very subtle in his ways, but also very caring. He documents down most of what his assigned 'clients' might say. This includes subjects (disturbing or not), thoughts and activities carried out in the school environment.

He is given all access to the school files and student list, given that he needs to report suspicious or disturbing behaviour from another student or an assigned 'client'.

Vincent Kane
Mr Kane is nicknamed the Ultimate Butler for his exceptional service skills. He will never leave a room/table alone until it's spotless and will never leave a person that has employed/deemed his master/mistress until they feel that their time will be satisfactory.

He is given no access to the school files or student list.

Rosie Dean
Miss Dean has exceptional cooking and baking skills. All meals are of a high standard and have been quality approved by students and teachers alike. Her likeable personality also helps people get along with her quite well.

She has no access to the school files or student list.

Rick Maverick
Mr Maverick has wonderful gardening skills. He is able to manoeuvre his way through the basics of many types of garden work, from pruning flowers to planting and spreading seeds for flowers, fruits and vegetables. He has a typical personality shown by many men (not all men of course). He has an obsession of impressing women with how 'tough and rough' he can be, which attracts and repels many people away from him.

He has no access to the school files or student list.

Chloe Canver
Miss Canver is a delightful student to have. She may have a slightly reserved personality, but she has no trouble finding the right conversation starters when she wants to talk. This is mainly over her addiction to Netflix, which has helped her gather information on what others are interested in. This is an amazing quality for any student to have, since it can build up friendships and maybe even later business partnerships in the future.

She has no access to the school files or student list.

Error 404
Miss Error 404 is ☁︎︎꧁✈︎ꕥ𓇽♧︎☘︎︎☜︎𖨆ꕥ꧂𓇽𓇽☂︎︎𓇽☜︎ꕥ✈︎☝︎︎♧︎☜︎☘︎︎☁︎︎✌︎︎✈︎𖠌⌨︎︎𒊹︎♧︎ꕥ☞︎✈︎☜︎☘︎︎☕︎︎☞︎ꕥ☂︎︎✈︎☘︎︎☜︎☕︎︎☝︎︎𖠌☂︎︎ꕥ☘︎︎☝︎︎♧︎☝︎︎ꕥ☔︎︎ꕥ☝︎︎☘︎︎☕︎︎☞︎𓇽☞︎♧︎☕︎︎☝︎︎𖠌☔︎︎.

She has asked for the Plea of Secrecy, so all information on her shall be removed or destroyed for the time being. She may also stay secret at school.

She has all access to the school files and student list.

Newer Student Body

Marvin Cuddington
Mr Cuddington has the exceptional talent of being a Tailor. He comes from a family with very high income, meaning he grew up with most of the supplies to tailor and customise your clothes to your size and desire. He has practiced for many years, meaning the clothes he creates are in perfect quality and condition.

He unfortunately has an arrogant and narcissistic personality, calling many people 'commoners' or 'peasants'. This is all except people he is fond of, in which he calls them 'noblemen' or 'noblewomen'.

He has access to the measurements of the students on the system, although he has no access to their information.

Denise Bathzy
Miss Bathzy is an accurate Doll Maker, creating quality assured dolls for many children or doll collectors in the country. She has many fierce competitors fighting for her title, although they haven't captured the glory and pride she puts into her creations.

She unfortunately is very reserved, needing therapy sessions for a trauma that happened in the past. She only trusts few others and will push others away from her.

She has no access to the school files or student list.

Bluebell Piper
Miss Piper is a previous award-winning Florist with an amazing talent for taking care of flowers and turning them into marvellous bouquets. She has understanding of the basics of all gardening subjects, although her speciality is plants.

She has no access to the school files or student list.

Rebecca Owen
Miss Owen is an extraordinary Librarian. She has knowledge of most book genres, their titles, authors and subjects. She also has the basic knowledge of where to find most things in a library, wether she has been there previously or never in the past. Her knowledge is based on the layout of certain libraries and the needs of a library.

She has access to some on the student list, although she hasn't got any school information or access to school files.

Continue to ☘︎︎☯︎︎♧︎⌨︎︎☝︎︎𖠌✈︎♲︎✈︎☝︎︎𖠌...