Chapter 16 •Marvin's Turn•

Everyone dragged themselves home after a long day at the obstacle course. The sky began to turn a dark blue colour, it's darkness spreading like a wildfire.

Carmen sustained some physical injuries and Robyn was still shaken from the fact he had been made to trek through something he had to use strength for and was his by a spinning tube (twice). T was splattered in mud as he hauled himself back into the dining room, plonking himself down in a seat wedged by Harrison on his left and Chloe on his right, with Bunny directly across from him.

He sighed as he cleaned off his dirtied spectacles. He placed them carefully back where they should be and he lay his head on the table, awaiting the near arriving dinner to finally burst through the silver double doors of the kitchen. Everyone waited for about five minutes until finally there was a sigh and a scuffling from the table. T looked up, only to find Denise had gotten up and shifted herself to walk towards the two doors.

She looked through the large windows, slowly processing the information of the image that played through her head. She swiftly walked away, trying as carefully as she could to be as quiet as possible.

"Is everything alright Denise?" Marvin questioned. She nodded her head, pointing to the kitchen doors.

"They're kissing." Denise replied innocently. Everyone looked at each other, smiling and giggling.

"Everyone turn your flash off cause we are gonna get pictures of that." Vincent exclaimed, pulling out his phone and doing the best he can to sneak up to the door.

Everyone followed, pulling out their phones and checking flash. They formed a line, everyone poking their phones just over the glass to take a picture of it. Everyone snickered as they ran back to their seats, although they couldn't exactly find them.

Rosie and Rick burst through the doors, finding everyone out of their seats. They looked at everyone, confused on why they where looking for their seats.

"Alright," Carmen exclaimed, "I think it's time to wrap up that game of Musical Statues! Everyone did amazing! Now, find a random seat, and get eating!"
Everyone nodded, playing along with her statement. A few people pretended to laugh and tell people how weird their 'statues' were. Rosie and Rick believed their attempt of covering up the scene, giggling about it and sitting next to each other as dinner finished.

T sat down, only to find Robyn on his left, Marvin on his right and Carmen right across from him. Marvin shifted his hand, tapping T's in the process. T looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

"For you." Marvin said under his breath, looking him in the eyes and holding out what he had in his hand. T's eyes scanned the leather cover of the sketchbook, feeling over the grooves of the border, feeling over the spine of it. He smiled slightly, and looked at Marvin.

"I hope this doesn't freak you out but, it seemed I have an obsession. I wanted you to have a look at it. I want to know if it's healthy or not so I know if to stop." Marvin whispered in his ear. T nodded, flicking onto the first page. Already was a sign for anybody opening this book that shouldn't.

Warning!

To anyone about to read through this book, I would suggest not to. Unless you have permission from me alone, this book should stay sealed and secured from any prying eyes that may want to look at the secrets inside.

Beware. If you look inside, your thoughts on me may change. You may now think I'm childish or love stricken, but this is just my feelings on a day to day basis.

T, if you're reading this, I want you to know this isn't supposed to push you away. If it does then I'm greatly sorry, and I hope you can forgive my efforts to try and spark a flame that most likely won't exist.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I believe those given permission would want to begin.

T looked over at Marvin, furrowing an eyebrow. Marvin looked away, starting to work on his food. T sighed, flicking open the first page of the book. It struck him as a surprise as he read through all the words on the first two pages. They both read:

Today we had a trial for the first murder. I didn't feel like I had done anything wrong, but all the others seemed to have made my feelings change. Especially one student. He had a nice mix of blonde, brown and maybe a bit of ginger in his short hair, red rimmed glasses, beautiful teal-coloured eyes, an orange or maybe even beige jumper, a red neck tie tied onto a white shirt and black trousers.

It seems by my writing that I may be falling for him, although there's something about him that makes my blood boil. Every time I manage to shovel a new piece of evidence into the room, he denies that it could be true, looking at all possibilities of what could have happened, only to find out my evidence is correct and ask for his friend's punishment not to go forward. I hope the next trial won't be something like this.

We had another class trial. The same blasted thing happened again! Although, in a different way. This person, who I have found out was T, managed to help everyone discover who the murderer was, even taking time to help me put my witness testimony out there. The only thing I seem to be able to do is scoff at him when he strays in the wrong direction, but I can't help but wonder if he can tell my feelings surfacing.

His eyes pull me in like rope attached to a light post, dragging a lonely dog towards it. I never seem to be able to escape this trance I get into every time I look at him. You know what, I may actually say this.

I think I'm in love with him.

The other pages consisted of repetitive words and initials and hearts and all sorts of things. They all seemed to be in neat handwriting, although it was chaos on every other page after that. There was a lot of hearts with the initials T + M inside of them, an arrow going through them. There was a lot of It love him, he loves me not' and a lot of other random hearts coloured in with black ballpoint pen. T swallowed hard looking at Marvin.

T seemed to blush a little.

"Marvin, I would say this isn't that much of an unhealthy obsession, although I wouldn't suggest this is the best method of dreaming about being with me. I understand, I love you too." T stated under his breath, blushing slightly and holding his hand under the table. He could use his fork left handed anyways.