•Chapter 8• Buried alive

T stumbled down the hallway, his face puffy and red from crying. He held his stomach as he recalled the horrifying memories of what the video contained. It honestly freaked him out that they got a video of his Father manhandling him and forcing him into a white shirt, pink skirt with suspenders to match and over the knee white socks.

A few others walked the halls, including Rebecca, who looked in a hurry. Her speed slowly diminished as she saw the look on T's face, which made her upset in a way.

"Hey T, was your video that bad? If you would like I can calm you down by taking you up to the Aviary?" Rebecca suggested, a warm smile lightly g up her face as T looked up from his arms.

"Yes please. I would love to see the birds." He replied, hooking his arm around hers. Rebecca's face flushed slightly at this interaction, but soon got over it as they began to take a slow stroll through the corridors.

Their conversation was quite interesting, a mixture of books they liked, what genre of movie they liked. It ranged from all scales. There wasn't a thing they didn't seem to talk about until they got to the doors that led to the gardens.

The whirring of fans could be heard and so could the persistent chattering from the birds, although the birds seemed a bit more agitated and scared this time. T looked at Rebecca as if to ask permission to step through the doors of the Garden and Aviary. Rebecca nodded. With that T barged through the door to be met with a questionable sight.

A bag of soil and been knocked over, and so had a few hanging baskets. The glass dome that protected both the Garden area and the dome where the aviary was had protected this place for quite some time, but it seemed there was quite the disturbance.

T searched through every part of the garden. There has obviously been some struggle between two people, and if that had happened, there was a possibility that there was a body to go with that struggle as well.

As T left Rebecca to search for clues and the body (if there was one in the first place), he decided to check for any leads that might help him in a trial if this was a crime scene. He trotted around the garden, a trampled bouquet of flowers labelled with 'For you, my love' and a box of chocolates hidden in the flower bed.

Rebecca and another male's scream could be heard from the other side of the garden. T sprinted across the clear grass and paths to follow the commotion. Had Rebecca been attacked? As he got to his destination, Rebecca launched herself at him, sobbing. T looked over his shoulder to find a very shaken and confused Vincent looking on at the scene. He had probably come from the kitchen.

"T! Oh lord thank god you're alive! I didn't want this to be you!" He catapulted himself towards T, tears running down his cheeks.

"You didn't want what to be me? What are you talking about? Oh no... you found a body didn't you?" T said slowly as the realisation hit him.

T patted them both and rushed through them to get to the body. A face had slightly poked out of the ground, the mouth and nose blocked off by soil the person had inhaled before they died. Their eyes had rolled to the back of their head and their arms had been placed in a spread out formation.

Vincent clinged onto T's arm, nuzzling it as he tried not to look at the dead body in front of them. The whole sight made him feel sick, made him start retching and choking at the sight and stench. This person had been suffocated, and he couldn't think what might be a clue to fish out the murderer.

----------------

T shivered as the cold walls of the small stairwell enclosed him in a state of panic. He never really liked the cold, but he never liked the warmth either. He was just afraid of mostly the darkness or betrayal.