Dan x Matthew

I sat there, staring at my discord. It was a lonely night and I had texted a couple friends to play games. Unfortunately, I was left on read. Kinda sad, right? I heard a knock at my door. I walked over and opened the door to see my good friend Matthew smiling at me. I invited him in and we walked down to the basement. I looked at him kinda confused why he came. "Hey Matt, why you here? Got bored too?"
I laughed at the end but was cut off by a part of soft lips pressed against my own. I kissed back enjoying the warmth it gave off. I felt his hands wonder to my pants and start to undo them. He pushed me down on the sofa pulling my pants off and going for my shirt. He lifted it over my head and proceeded to take his own clothes off. He climbed on top of me with lust and passion burning in his eyes. Staring me down with such hunger, he started to bite of my neck leaving marks as he goes down my torso. He looks up at me and smirks before grabbing my underwear with his teeth and pushing it down tossing it aside. He smiles at my exposed body, looking at the work he did. He kisses me once again with such passion and force, he bites my lip asking for entry. I open my mouth and let him explore, I try to fight for domination, but lose. He slides his hand down my chest and starts to rub my hard dick. I moan, I grab his boxers from under him and pull them down I flip him so he's under me now. I go down and start sucking in his dick taking it all in at once. He grabs a fist full of my hair pushing me down further. I bob up and down, I felt a warm liquid inside me. I move myself up over top of him, hovering my ass over his dick, I start to move down slowly try to stretch myself out little by little. By the time he's full inside me I start to move. He grabs my hips to lift me and starts to thrust into me. I moan, screaming out his name. He moves faster, flipping me sideways with one leg over the shoulder. Pounding into me with such force and speed. I feel myself start to come to my end I cum all over the side of the sofa as Mathew's hot liquid fills me. We lay down next to each other panting and smiling.