First Friendsgiving

Lena's POV

   I can't believe I agreed to have Thanksgiving with Kara and her family, if it was anybody else I would've probably said no but Kara isn't just anybody, she's...well you understand. Anyways, I decided to leave my paper work for tomorrow because I was to excited to see Kara. Once I got to Kara's house I was about to knock when the door swung open and there was a excited Kara behind the door. "Lena, you made it!" She said embracing me in a hug. "Of course, why would I miss a Friendsgiving with a my friends, well one friend at least." I said looking at her. "Don't worry, they're going to love you." she said  pulling me in the small apartment. "Guys, this is my friend Lena try to get along with her she's new." once she was finish she walked over to help who I think is her mother. "Hey Lena, its nice to finally me you Kara talks  a lot about you I'm her sister Alex." The brunette said holding out her hand for me to take. "I'm Lena-well you already knew that-I'm sorry I'm just a little nervous." I said letting go of her hand. "Its okay you make Kara happy, as long as she's happy I'm happy," Alex said smiling lightly. 

Alex introduce me to everyone by then the food was ready and we began to eat, Kara's mother Elizabeth is really nice I think her family is starting to warm up to her. "So Lena if you don't mind me asking, what was thanksgiving like in the Luthor house?" Eliza asked, I put my head down in shame. "Mom I don't think that's-" "No its fine, um...we never celebrated Thanksgiving in my house, my mother reminded me that nothing is given we have work for her but I didn't know if I believe it." I said looking down remembering all the times I spent Thanksgiving alone. "So this is your first Thanksgiving" Kara said putting down her fork. " Yeah, this is the best Thanksgiving I've ever had so that's what I'm thankful for just feeling like being apart of a family." I said on the verge of tears but I blinked them away. "Well, we're happy we could help. To Lena's first Thanksgiving." Eliza said raising her glass for once I felt like I'm apart of a family, once the dinner was over I said my goodbyes and Kara walked me to my car. "I hope my family wasn't to hard on you." she said while walking to the car. "Your was very...odd." I said with putting me hands behind my back, we finally go to the car before I got in I turned around to face Kara. " Would you like to get lunch with me tomorrow." I said trying to hide my blush. " I-I would love to." Kara said slightly shocked. "Great, see you tomorrow" I said getting in the car and driving. For the rest of the night I couldn't sleep because of my excitement for my lunch date with Kara.

-------------- The Next Day ----------------

Kara's POV

I woke with the sun shining on my face. "Morning Already." I said to myself groan, I pick up my phone to check the time when I saw I had one text message from...Lena! I sat up and immediately picked up my phone to check the message.

 'Hey, I had a wonderful time last night and I can't wait for our lunch date😉' 

Once I saw the message I press the call button quickly. 'I forgot I had to help with DEO!'

Lena's POV

I was watching my coffee brew when I heard my phone rung, I figured it was Jess calling about work so I picked my phone up but when I saw the caller ID it wasn't Jess...It was Kara! I quickly answer the phone and heard her beautiful voice. "Hey Lena, I hope you got home safely!" She said very peppy. "Yeah, I did." I said answering quickly. "Great, I called to tell you I couldn't make it to lunch but I was hoping we could reschedule for dinner." Kara said sounding worried of my response. "Of course we can." I said happily, as long as I get to see her then I don't care what time. "Great, again I'm so sorry about the sudden change." She said worriedly. "No, is fine I'll see you later okay." I said with a chuckle. "Okay, bye." She said and we both hung up the phone.    For the rest of the day, every employer even her assistant wanted to know what had her in a good mood. "Hey Jess, could you remind me I have dinner at 8:00?" I said looking at my phone. "Oh...oh! yes, of course." Jess said excitedly. "What are you excited about?" I said curiously. "Nothing, your excitement is just rubbing off on me." Jess said glancing up at me from her     computer, I turned around and walked into my office. 

                           For the rest of day I just kept glancing at the clock at the bottom of my computer                               wishing that time would go faster.  Finally 7:30 hit and I began to leave to get ready.

Once I finish getting dress I gat in the car and drove to Kara's apartment. I walked up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Come in." she said from behind the door, I turned the handle and walked in. "I'll be out in a minute." She called from inside the room, I decide to walk around the room even thought I've already seen it all but I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything. "Alright, how do I look?" she said coming out from the room, I turned around to see a beautiful sight behind me. "I-I um..." I stuttered trying to find the words to describe her. "Do I look that bad, should I go change?" Kara said about to walk back into the room. "No! I mean no, you look beautiful." I said walking over to her. "Thanks..." She said barely above a whisper. "Shall we?" I said holding out my arm for her to take. "We shall. " she said accepting the gesture and we both walked out the apartment with bright smiles.

Ugh! why  was that one so hard to finish🤬 Anyways hope you enjoy. Please comment on what you want to happen😅