Day at the beach

The Next Morning

Conor's POV

I woke up the next morning. It feels so good to be home. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror. I quickly sorted out my hair and ran downstairs to see Jess. I walked into the living room noticing Jess asleep on the sofa. She looked so gorgeous, even without makeup on. I went over to wake Jess up. She opened her eyes and looked at me. "CONOR" she screeched. She covered her face with the duvet. I pulled the covers off her. "You look gorgeous no matter how much you try" I told her and smiled. She got up and hugged me. I locked my arms around her waiting for her to pull away. "So what are we doing today?" Jess asked. "Maybe we could all go to Brighton beach?" I said. "Sounds great" Jess said enthusiastically. 

Jess's POV

I walked with Conor into the kitchen to start making breakfast for everyone. "Pass me the butter please" I said, taking the toast out of the toaster putting it onto plates. Conor took the butter out of the fridge and scooped some up with a spoon and flinged it at my face. I picked up a glass of water "Don't make me do this conor". "Its on" Conor said laughing. "What are you two love birds doing?" Jack asked coming downstairs standing by the kitchen. "Shutup" Conor said back. That comment just made me smile.

After breakfast i went to get ready. I went into Conor's room and opened my bag to choose what to wear. After of 10 minutes of deciding I finally chose tye dye shorts and a plain top with white converse. I layed out my clothes onto his bed, and took my towel to shower. 

Jack's POV

I know Conor likes Jess. I cant believe he just told me to shutup for stating the obvious. I went over to Conor sitting on the sofa. "Sup". I said. Conor turned around. "You coming to the beach with me and Jess today?" He asked. "Yeah sure, and about Jess.." "What about her" He said defensivly. "We all know you like her, are you going to tell her? "No, i think we are just friends at the moment, I've only just met her". I laughed. "Conor, it's pretty obvious you're not just friends admit it you like her". "Okay i like her, but what if she don't feel the same, we have only known each other for nearly a week but she does have that effect on me" Conor said. I got up. " I laughed and walked off to see Anna.

Jess's POV

I got out of the shower and ran quickly back into Conor's room. I was just about the drop my towel when Conor walked in. "CONOR GET OUT" I screamed. Conor bit his lip. "Sorry, thought you'd be ready you have been ages" Conor said laughing and shut the door. I quickly got changed and did my makeup and hair then grabbed my bag and walked downstairs. "Im ready" I shouted. "You look beautiful" Conor's Mum said. "Thank you" I said shyly smiling. "Took your time'"Jack said to me. "Beauty takes time" I said joking. "You tell them" Conor's mum said laughing "Have fun at the beach" She added. "Bye Mum" Conor and jack said rushing out the door. 

We walked to the beach laughing and joking about. Jack and Conor started singing and rapping making me laugh. They were the cutest brothers ever. "Its Conor!" I heard a young voice shout. We all turned around to see a big group of girls running up to Conor. Jack sighed. "This happens all the time, it's the only bad thing about having a famous brother" He said. "I think it's cute" I said. We watched Conor talk and take pictures with the fans then walked right up to the sea. Conor picked me up to throw me in. I screamed and he put me down laughing. "Asif i would do that" Conor said. I pushed him gently giggling. 

Jack's POV

"I'm going to get some ice cream". I said purposely leaving Conor and Jess together. When i came back 10 minutes later I saw Conor and Jess sitting close together about to kiss. I didn't want to watch but i couldn't help it. They were so cute together. Both of their heads turned when they suddenly stopped. I saw Jess look at the her phone. "What is she doing!" I said to myself walking over to them. "What you two looking at?" "Nothing" Jess said to me. "It doesn't look like nothing" I raised an eyebrow.

-Conor-

It was almost so perfect. Me and Jess was about to kiss when she got a text on her phone. It said 'Keep your hands off him Jess or else'. I know i should of told Jack because it's one more person keeping her safe.