Bad Girl Online/性悪オンナ・オンライン

(Whoops.)*
"Don't spill, okay?" It's a custom to say
Even so, watch it go and spread around anyway
This is a story you would tell with only your best friends listening
Where do I begin? You were there through thick and thin.
Thank you, I mean really, 'cause you've made me so happy
So as a reward, let me tell you the lore. The hidden account history

Never a closer group of friends, yet something's amiss.
Seems within the bounds, somebody's playing foul,
Yes, we have what you'd call a traitor in our midst.

Wait a sec! Security is in check! At least I thought so, and it's hardly soft y'know!
Despite that it seems our convo from last week is now for public eye. Your joke's gone awry!
My oh my, could it be everybody here has equipped a mask due to some delusive fear?
"Ah for God's sake please, don't you dare ridicule me!"
The traitor's among us, but which girl could it be?

Come out come out whoever you are, divine judgment awaits, you'll never get that far.
Two three four five, catch the mole alive, seven eight nine ten, don't let them go again**

Just a moment please, gotta tell you something.
That girl there? She only cares about bad mouthing (just so you know...)
I'm your best friend, yes? And so with that I suggest
You keep clear of her way

See, the thing about games
It's just more than raising something
Much more than protecting something,
So much more than standing up and protesting
So stealing and playing the thief,
Breaking things 'till only left is a piece,
So playing catch and release,
Fickleness, the act of betraying,
It's all far more thrilling. It's all far more thrilling. It's all far more thrilling...
(Ain't that right?)

Don't hop aboard that scheme of hers. Wouldn't you prefer
A lie ridden side full of dark secrets to hide,
And yet revealing them is our talent and pride?
(Aha, aha)

Wait a sec, you don't even pass the check! Yeah your treachery ain't exactly quality!
You can smile wide and shake everyone's hands, but it'll never cover your obvious plan!
My oh my, could it be everybody here has equipped a mask due to some delusive fear?
I'm done with all of you, you're stinking up the room!
Cut it, I know your real ID. See?
Everybody's against me!

"Don't blame me, I didn't have a clue!"
"Well it's not my fault, I'm innocent like you."
"Don't you know that's also what she claims?"
"This'll never work if we all say the same..."
"What the hell's this?! I'm gonna be sick!"
"That's enough now."
"I'm just saying, I'm so pissed!"
"Girls A B and C, I know how you must feel,
but you're getting so carried away it's unreal..."
Come out come out whoever you are, divine judgment awaits, you'll never get that far. (Ah!)
With this combo breaker on my heels, the high score's bound to finally be revealed.
Notes:
* Yes, she is actually saying something at the beginning. She says 乙, or 'otsu'. This is internet lingo short for "お疲れ様ですお疲れ様です", or 'otsukaresama desu'. According to my sources, you can't really translate it all that accurately into English, but it's generally a phrase used to thank someone for their hard work? As in, used at the end of meetings and such. "Thanks for working hard, you must be exhausted!" Initially I was gonna have her say 'thanks' as of such, but it seemed a bit awkward. Ultimately I went with 'whoops', since I think it conveys her wicked side well. "Haha whoops I betrayed you all :)"
** Forgot earlier, but since the whole amen somen aburamushi thing is a Japanese counting rhyme, I figured replacing it with play on for an English counting rhyme would be good (One two three four five / Once I caught a fish alive / Six seven eight nine ten / Then I let it go again).