Prologue

Ava was kneeling on the floor with her head bowed down. Her destiny was to be written by a heartless man who bought her.

She was shivering like a leaf. And knew that a beast was looking at her with hunger in his eyes. Was he going to devour her in one bite. Or feed on her fear slowly and painfully?

Her father had sold her to Edwardo Devonte, son of Agnolo Devonte. The richest man in Umbria, Italy.
Ava's father worked in Agnolo's vineyard and that's where Edwardo first saw Ava.

After trying multiple times to win her over, Eduardo had to do what he felt right. He bought Ava from her father for a hefty amount.

Edwardo walks close to Ava and stands right in front of her.
Ava was looking at his shoes and shedding tears.

"We are going to have a lot of fun Ava. I know you will be my perfect companion for life. I am never leaving you for anything. And look at you. All obedient. Kneeling in front of me like a good slave" says Eduardo and laughs.

He fists her hair and makes her stand up. He launches his lips on her lips and kisses her so hard that their teeth click.
He breaks the kiss and leaves her breathless.
"So tasty" he says and let's go of her hair.
She almost looses her balance but composes herself to stand.

Eduardo walks around her without moving his eyes off her and stands behind her.
He sniffs her hair and moans.
"You smell so good, Ava" he says and moved her hair to one side.
He wraps his one hand around her waist and pulls her back to his chest.
He kisses her neck and lifts his other hand.

Ava starts shivering seeing his steel reaver finger claw which had a metal knife too.

He moves the tip on her neck and when the cold sharp metal touches Ava's soft skin. A shiver runs down her spine.

"Don't move Ava. I don't want to cut you deep." Says Eduardo.
"Please don't hurt me" whispers Ava.
"I won't do anything that you can't handle" he says and makes a small cut on her shoulder.
She screams and her screams excites him.

He pushes her to the wall. Face facing the wall and rubs his hard-on on her ass.
"Hmmm... Yes Ava. Yes. Scream. Scream my name" moans Eduardo and unzips his pants and frees himself. He lifts her dress to her waist and pushes himself on her.

He continues to rub himself on her ass, inbetween her ass cheeks and moans.
"Can't wait to be inside you" says Eduardo and licks the blood off Ava's shoulder.

"Everything about you is exciting me Ava. Even your blood is tasty. Can't wait to run my tongue all over you. And taste every corner of your soft marshmallow body and claim it as mine. Mine. Only mine...
My sex slave...
My wife..
My Ava.." says Eduardo.

"Tell me you love me" says Eduardo.
Ava doesn't say anything but she screams when Eduardo squeezes her breast with his metal finger still in his finger. The metal finger pierces in her flesh.
"Tell me you love me" repeats Eduardo.
"I love you" screams Ava and Eduardo stops his actions.

Ava looks down at her breast and sees blood oozing out from the cut.
Eduardo smiles at her and moves his lips over her ear and licks her earlobe and says "you should"

..................................................................

You can find this story only on  patreon app under
Sarah Armad(devilsgoodgirl).
Link in bio.

I apologise for the inconvenience but I have uploaded this story three times now and it gets reported and deleted multiple times. It's only so much I can do.

Hope you like a little sneak peek of the story.
This story will have few things I have never written before.

So what are you waiting for....?
If you are not following me already, then follow me so that you are informed about my updates and new books release.

Also check out my other books and don't forget to vote, follow and comment.

Follow me
devilsgoodgirl

And my spare account on Wattpad
Sarahdevilsgoodgirl

Instagram
devilsgoodgirl.

Booknet
Sarah Armad(devilsgoodgirl)

Dreame and webnovel
Devilswhore.

Love you all..
Take care
And
Love❤❤❤❤