🌸 F O N N I E 🌸

They are humanoid looking creatures in this, so don't @ me for anything. Plus, it's my AU--

Foxy was sitting on the edge of Pirates Cove, staring over at the empty stage. Freddy and Chica were in the kitchen cooking something, and Bonnie was.. Well, somewhere to say at least. His faded red ears perked up at the sound of someone approaching. "Foxy? Are you here? " The voice asked. He noticed it, it was Bonnie's. He smiled softly. "Right here, lass. " Bonnie had made his way over to Foxy, and took a seat next to him. "Heyyo! " He chirpped. The bunny then noticed Foxy's saddened expression, and frowned slightly. He layed his head on the Fox's shoulder and smiled. Foxy's face was red, he wasn't used to this much affection. "You looked sad, so I thought that I could help you feel better.. " Bonnie muttered, and Foxy smiled. "Well, thank you Buns. "

After a while of talking and hanging out, Foxy started to feel way better. Bonnie had some how moved to where he was laying his head in Foxy's lap, and they were joking about something that the Nightgaurd did once. They cad calmed down soon after, and Foxy stared at Bonnie, who stared back. The fox leaned down, and soon they only had an inch or two separating them. They kept moving towards each other slowly, then a loud crash was heard in the kitchen along with Freddy yelling. "Well there goes that romantic moment. " Bonnie said with a small sigh. "You'll be fine, mate. " Foxy said and pecked Bonnie's lips, then stood up and jumped down from his stage. "See ya later buns. " He said, leaving a very flustered Bonnie alone.

---

Was that ok--? I've never really wrote anything before-- and I'm sorry that it's short, I just don't really know what to do seeing as there's no requests yet.
Anyways, Au revoir, bonne journée!