🌧 C H R I S K E R (?) 🌧

Here's some angst for ya uwu. And it's a good ol' song fic too, so that's fun.

•••

I still remember the third of December. Me and your sweater, you said it looked better on me than it did you.

Parker and Chris were friends for the longest time, and they were practically inseparable. On December third, 2019, it was a rather cold Christmas. The Terror Kids gang was on an outing, and Chris, Parker, and Ruby were paired together. The mall was oddly build, and the only indoor areas were the shops themselves. Parker had shivered, regretting not grabbing a thicker jacket. His Brunnete friend looked over at him with a slight frown. Chris slipped off his jacket and put it around Parker's shoulders. "W-whats this for? " The blonde haired male asked, and thankfully put on the jacket with was much thicker. "Well, you looked cold, so I figured that you'd need it. " Chris said with a bright smile. One that'd melt the now settling snow, one that'd drive away winter for good. "Thanks Chris. " Parker said, thankful for the new found heat. "Anything for my best friend! " And like that, Parker was freezing cold again. And no jacket could warm him up.

Only if you knew how much I liked you. But I watch your eyes as she walks by. What a sight for sore eyes. She's got you mesmerized, while I die.

Ruby had wandered off somewhere while all this was happening, then she came back while struggling to hold three Styrofoam cups filled with hot coco. The boys each took a cup, thanking her. Ruby spotted Elizabeth, and went over to talk to her, leaving the boys alone together again.

On the drive back home, chrytook a shaky breath. "H-hey, Parker..? " The boy's head perked up at his name. "Yeah? What's up? " Chris pulled over, still confusing Parker. "Dude, what's up--" He said before Chris kissed him. Parker started to have a serious gay panic. His crush was kissing him. Chris was kissing him. "I-im sorry.. I just needed to see something.. " The male mumbled and started to drive once more.

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty. You gave her your sweater. It's just polyester. But you like her better, I wish I were Heather.

Over the next few months, Chris and Ruby got closer and closer. They ended up dating, even. But that just meant that Parker was left feeling empty and dull. He forced smiles, pretended to show emotion. There was only one word for his state: depressed. And he wasn't handling it well. Between his fucked up sleep schedule due to Tattletail and this Chris issue, he just wanted to die. One day, he saw the two kissing, and he finally snapped. He stayed quiet the rest of the day, and refused to talk to anyone. Sayori even checked up on him, and he really wanted to tell her about what's been going on, but he decided against it, and told her that's he's ok. Soon the blurr of a day passed, and he walked into his empty house. no one was home. No one was ever home. But that'd help him out in this case.

... Why would you ever kiss me..?
I'm not even half as pretty..
You gave her your sweater..
It's just polyester.. But you like her better.. I wish I were...

Chris had walked into Parker's house when he wasn't waiting for him to take him to school. "Parker?? You ok buddy?? " The Brunnete asked. He saw a small drop of blood. Then another. And another. It created a trail, and Chris ran toward the bathroom, were the blood trail lead. He tried opening the door, but it was locked. He cursed, then kicked the door down.

(Potential trigger warning!!)

He froze in his spot, tears welling up in his eyes. There was blood everywhere. Parker was laying up against the side of the tub, a stab wound in his stomach and his eyes lifeless. A note was placed on the sink underneath a cleaned, ironed, and folded sweater. It was Chris's sweater from December, he forgot to ask for it back. The crying make picked up the note and read it.

He'd done this. He caused him to commit suicide. He broke down, and called 911. "Why... Why'd you do this Parker? " He muttered and continued to cry. He'd never get to see him again. He'd never get to seethe guy that he'd planed on confessing to after school.

•••

So that was it. It was sad I think--
So yeah! The fandoms referenced in this are:

DDLC (doki doki Literature club)
MHP (Mr. Hopps playhouse)
FNAF (five nights at Freddy's)
TT (Tattletail)

And that's all for today folks!!
Au revoir, bonne journée!