1 {Im not listening}

*Middle school.*

I'm not listening to the teacher until after everyone starts to use their quirks. I jolt awake and notice he's talking about the hero course. I roll my eyes as I lay my head back down. "Hey teach!" Katsuki spoke up. "Don't place us all in the same ring!" He said with a smirk. "I'm above all these rejects. They'll be lucky to be a sidekick. I'm the only one with a chance at getting in,"

"That was uncalled for Katsuki!" The class yelled.

"That's right, you signed up for U.A.!" Teacher grinned. I glared at Katsuki as I used my quirk and sent a small amount of electricity to his desk and he jolted from the sudden shock.

"Conductor!" Katsuki shouted at me. I snorted as he glared.

"What? I didn't do anything," I signed.

"No one but stupid Deku understands your hands!" Katsuki growled at me.

"She said 'What? I didn't do anything," Izuku translated.

"Shut up!" Katsuki shouted at him.

"Oh that's right, the Midoriya twins also signed up for U.A.," The teacher said as he looked at some papers. Katsuki's eyes were filled with murderous intent as majority of the class laughed.

"You two are below the rejects," Katsuki teased. "You're quirkless and you're a mute!" He continued to tease. I pulled my under eyelid down and stuck my tongue out.

"Bite me pretty boy," I signed as I rolled my eyes.

"Oo! Katsuki you gonna take that!? She said 'Bite me pretty boy'!" One of his followers laughed. Just before he could retaliate the bell rang for us to go home. Izuku was on his phone looking at the news. He pulled out his notebook and Katsuki grabbed it.

"Hero analysis for the future?" Katsuki teased. "Why even bother?" He smirked.

"G-Give it back Kacchan!" Izuku stuttered.

"Oi pretty boi! Give back my brother's notebook or I'll kick your ass here and now!" I signed.

"Can it hands!" He gave me another rude nickname as his followers smirked at us. I stood up. He exploded the notebook in between his hands and Izuku was shook. Then he threw it out the window. I spaced out from anger until I saw him shove Izuku. Izuku landed on the ground and I got the electric current going in my finger tips. I started to walk over to Katsuki who was already at the door.

"You know, if you wanna be a hero that badly, there's a quick way to do it. Just hope you're born with a quirk in your next life and take a last chance to swan dive off the roof," Katsuki said. Izuku turned around with a face full of hurt and anger. Katsuki smirked an evil smirk and exploded in his hand. "What?" I shoved him and the electric current in my finger tips was stuck to the metal parts of his uniform.

"Buzz off bully," I signed, wrote down on a piece of paper, and mouthed at him. He glared at me and right before he could retaliate against me I'm guessing his skin touched the metal on his uniform because he jumped. Katsuki stormed off with his followers close behind. I turned around to Izuku. "You okay big bro?" I asked. He was at first caught off guard at me using my voice.

"I'll be fine," He looked down.

"Let's go find your notebook," I sighed.

"Thanks Y/n," He picked up his bag. "Let's get going," 

"Hey Izuku," I started. "You don't think my voice is annoying right?" I asked.

"Okay for the 5 billionth time! No your voice is not annoying!" He answered. "Honestly, you should talk more often, your voice is beautiful,"

I smiled at the compliment. "Thanks Izuku, but you already know why I don't," I sighed as we exited the school building. 

"That's not fish food stupid," Izuku looked at some fish that were nibbling on his notebook. He grabbed his notebook. "Stupid Kacchan. If I had jumped he would have instigated a suicide, what would he have done then!?" Izuku ranted.

"You really care about him don't you," I signed. He nodded.

"Kacchan may be a jerk but I still believe in him," He stated as we walked.

"Let's imitate All Might on the way home!" I suggested. He smiled as we started walking through a tunnel. 

"Ah hahahaha!" He imitated All Might. I just smiled at him as we walked. I heard a water sound behind us and shot around.

"Izuku get behind me!" I signed as I jumped in front of him. He stood behind me in fear as a green goup villain appeared from the sewer behind us.

"Perfect disguise! If I had known that had come into town I would've been out! But right now I need to hide!" The villain laughed.

"Run!" I signed as I turned around and shoved Izuku towards the exit. Izuku tripped right before we got out. I turned to see the villain absorbing him. "Release my brother!" I signed. Izuku started trying to grip the villain as it went in through his nose and mouth. I lunged at him and started trying to pull Izuku out but the villain just started to go inside of me too. I was about to use my quirk. If I use my quirk in this watery villain then Izuku will get hurt too! Damn! I reached my hand to Izuku and he grabbed mine as we blacked out. When we woke we saw ALL MIGHT!?

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey- oh!? You're awake!" All Might stated after repeatedly tapping our faces.

"A-A-A-A-ALL M-M-M-MIGHT!?" Izuku stuttered as he shot backwards.

"Sorry about that! I normally don't get civillians caught up in my work!" He beamed. Izuku grabbed his notebook and All Might signed it. "Well I must get this villain to the police! Good day!" He was stretching.

A//N: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH YEET!!!!!!!! Welp Izuku is about to go flying ~ Versailles7753