-00.1, Killer Smile

SECTION ONE  ::  DRIPPING RAINBOW
so the dripping rainbow part from her face. I basically used an airbrush with a color of my choice and set the layer to soft light / overlay then just drew it on.

SECTION TWO :: FACE
for her face, i wanted to try and make her look akin to a clown... i didn't want her to look exactly like one, but just similar so i added her blush but made the nose blush more intense to simulate the red nose clows tend to have. then i also stretched her mouth wider to give her a joker-esque smile

SECTION THREE  :: DRAWN DETAILS
so the clown behind her was something i drew by hand while taking inspiration from 'Killer Klownz From Outer Space' i wanted to fill up the space there and i thought a fun but creepy looking clown would be a nice addition. i drew this using felt tip pen (hard) .

next the title text that is all droopy and bloody. also drawn by hand and i wanted to add a pop of something to the background. at first i wanted that to be the only title but it looked better with drips so i used the same brush i did for drawing the text (which is a blurring brush) and decreased it size then drew those drips. since doing that decreases the readability of the title, i added a simple title text on top of the graphic in white to stick with the bright aesthetic.

sorry this seems a lot more rushed than the previous chapter because it is 😭 i thought i published this a long time ago but i guess a didn't!! what a clown 🤡 (eh see what i did there?) and btw this is not the update for this weekend since i actu...

sorry this seems a lot more rushed than the previous chapter because it is 😭 i thought i published this a long time ago but i guess a didn't!! what a clown 🤡 (eh see what i did there?) and btw this is not the update for this weekend since i actually managed to record a speed edit and the edit turned out okay!

i hope you look forward to it since the weekend update will include that PLUS a few custom brushes and a new tutorial 🎊 im so happy this book isn't dead yet 😭